parking tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking tickets?

How can departments find out about parking tickets?? They don't show up on my state criminal background or drivers record?

Quit posting new threads and just repost your questions in the same thread
    IACOJ
    FTM-PTB

Comment

Originally posted by jobdreamer
      How can departments find out about parking tickets?? They don't show up on my state criminal background or drivers record?
      AND
      is there anyway that I can check my personal NCIC and ACIC?
      AND
      Are polygraphs really that common these days in the hiring process?
      AND
      What are the official background records that fire depts use during hiring processes?for ex: how can they find parking tickets when those dont even show up on my criminal background?
      AND
      Has anyone had any experience or stories about hiring or getting hired with a OWI on the driving record in Wisconsin?
      AND
      3 years ago I got the dreaded OWI. During this time I was in my Fire Science Associates degree. I have been nothing but discouraged throughout the remainder of my schooling regarding firefighting...
      Are you hiding something? Is there some other criminal offense in your background that you're worried about?

Why on earth would you be asking questions about a polygraph test...unless you've really got something to hide?

My opinion? Based on your questions....and the whole tenor of them...it leads me to conclude you are not a good candidate for the fire service. You've thrown up a huge RED FLAG with your pattern of inquiries.

Good luck....but don't count on getting hired.
      Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
      Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
      On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

I have to agree with the other guys that are asking the same questions.

What are you trying to hide??

Any one with so much trouble in their past has a very little chance of getting hired by any fire department. In others words, son, you just have too much past history for any one to allow you in the door and hire you.

You smoke weed, we don't want you. You have DUI's, we don't want you. You loose you operator’s license, we don't want you. Should you do any of these while being a member of a department automatic dismissal!!! No recourse for you.

You need to be as clean as a pin to get hired by most departments.

And another thing, several of the posters have said this and so will I, Stop starting new threads. It is a waste of your time and ours having to go from this one to all the others to read a different question. Put all the questions in the same thread. Thank you.

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

I heard that for background checks, they do a search of internet firefighting forums to see what you've been doing and saying there. If this is true, you're probably toast now.
          Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire
            I heard that for background checks, they do a search of internet firefighting forums to see what you've been doing and saying there. If this is true, you're probably toast now.
            I wish I had thought of that....damn that's a good post!
            Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
            Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
            On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire

I was gonna say that, and started typing it, but after I read it, it just didn't sound right. Anyway, thanks for picking my brain

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X