Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos For Training Use: Help Yourselves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos For Training Use: Help Yourselves!

I have added a section to my photo site, http://www.x635photos.com for training photos. I have many photos in my collection that I have taken for training purposes.

http://www.x635photos.com/thumbnails.php?album=41

I will be adding more photos to this album as often as I can.

These photos may be used without permission for use in training presentations, powerpoints, distributed printed material, emails, and anything else that may be used to educate firefighters, EMS, or Law Enforcment personel.

The only thing I ask is that if you use the photos, please give credit to the site, http://www.x635Photos.com

Example:

(Photo From http://www.x635Photos.com)
    My Fire Apparatus Photos: x635Photos.com

Seth G., Round Rock Texas

Looks like and smells like spam to me.
    OUTSTANDING

Make It Happen

Never forget 9-11-2001
    343 Brothers Who Were MURDERED!!

Comment

Thanks for your useless reply and insult! Much appreciated!

No, it's not spam. When I am out, I take photos of things that would be of interest to the Fire and EMS community. I often send these photos to instructors who I know, who use them in their powerpoints, etc.

I am now posting them on my online photo album, so anyone can download and use them. I will be posting more from my collection in weeks to come.

I figured I would come here to Firehouse.com to post this, since there are many on here who might like to use these photos.

Addittionally, these photos are free and I make no profit for this. I am in no way "spamming" this forum of which I have been a member for years, just trying to get the word out. It is not considered spamming, especially given spamming is plural.
      Last edited by WestTac1; 11-13-2006, 04:17 PM.
      My Fire Apparatus Photos: x635Photos.com

Seth G., Round Rock Texas

Comment

It is not spam it is "SPUD" remember?
        J
        It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

God forbid a guy try to help someone out with no strings attached. Haven't had a chance to look through them, but I appreciate it WestTac. I'm always looking for stuff to accentuate my classes.

Comment

Originally posted by WestTac1
              These photos may be used without permission for use in training presentations, powerpoints, distributed printed material, emails, and anything else that may be used to educate firefighters, EMS, or Law Enforcment personel.
              My opinion? An excellent idea...and one that many more of our brothers should consider. The sharing of photographic materials that may aid in the training and education of firefighters is just one example of how we can ensure that everyone goes home.

Thanks WestTac1!
              Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
              Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
              On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Nice website. I check it on a regular basis.

Comment

Thanks Westtac!
                  ------------------------------------
                  These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
                  ------------------------------------

Comment

Great picture of Squad 51. It brings back good memories

Comment

Looks ok to me. I really am not interested in looking at buildings unless they are on fire. Trash trucks and other vehicles that not fire apparatus are not my desire to look at. All and all nice site.

Since you are posting various pictures, post some of your wife or girlfriend in a nice swimsuit!!
                      Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer
                        Since you are posting various pictures, post some of your wife or girlfriend in a nice swimsuit!!
                        I second that motion!

Comment

All in favor?
                          Andrew
                          Firefighter/EMT
                          New Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Engine58
                            All in favor?
                            Yea.

(apparently "yea" is too short to post by itself, so I get to type more)

Comment

Hey, they look real good. The photos of the garbage trucks and those that aren't fire related are nice but I would use them unless I were going to burn a garbage truck and show what not to do!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X