Need help finding TIC parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding TIC parts

Hello once again every one. I need to ask for some help. As I posted about 2 months ago my department has gone through alot of changes recently Most of a new chief. Well one of our problems is that our department has been without a working TIC for about 8 months and that is bad concidering we go to about 65 full stills or better a year. Our old chief felt that we did not need to fix it because it had no use. Now to the question I am looking for some parts for a Scott Eagle Imager. Now what specificly I am looking for is a Battery, and a base charger for batteries only, not one that you plug into the camera. Now before I am asked let me say I have contacted Scott who put me in line with a local rep but the rep has not returned my calls and I tried dealers but all they can find is batteries. Now some are looking for the charger but with no luck so far. If someone knows how I can get my hands on a charger new or used please let me know we are in need of it badly. Thank you to anyone who can help at all.

P.S. sorry about the SOB story but I wanted people to understand why I need help.

Not to advertise them, but try MES. I've found them very helpful and willing to do whatever they can for me. They're a Scott dealer, so they should be able to get the stuff you need.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X