X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PureAdrenalin
    replied
    Originally posted by scooby4734
    I know all have their own opinion, but I personally love my american heritage leather. Its a little heavier than a regular traditional style helmet, but I find it to be more comfortable and actually rides lower than most helmets I have worn. Its your head wear what makes you feel safe and what looks good to you. Good luck!!
    I wore the regular fiberglass conway for 6-1/2 years, it's a great helmet, but my Houston rides better, and is more comfortable. The fit is different. Make sure you try one on BEFORE you purcashe the conway if your considering leather.

Leave a comment:

• scooby4734
    replied
    I know all have their own opinion, but I personally love my american heritage leather. Its a little heavier than a regular traditional style helmet, but I find it to be more comfortable and actually rides lower than most helmets I have worn. Its your head wear what makes you feel safe and what looks good to you. Good luck!!

Leave a comment:

• scottm207
    replied
    Originally posted by ladyff419f
    Does anyone happen to know the weight in ounces of the Paul Conway American Heritage leather?? Any help would be appreciated.
    I can't tell you the weight of it but I had both the Cairns New Yorker and the American Heritage. The New Yorker didn't fit my head properly, I found that the American Heritage fit better but was heavy. I finally gave up on having to let a helmet define me as a firefighter. I now have a Cairns 1010. I like the traditional style but I really love not having a headache after wearing the helmet.

You can probably e-mail Paul Conway for that info.

Leave a comment:

• PureAdrenalin
    replied
    Buy the regular conway and cover it in velour, because that's the quality your getting...it's not leather..if you want leather, buy a cairns.

Leave a comment:

• firestanggt
    replied
    Umm, alot. too heavy for my taste. theyre quite a bit heavier then a real leather and ride higher on the head which makes it feel even heavier.
    excellent quality though.

Originally posted by ladyff419f
    Does anyone happen to know the weight in ounces of the Paul Conway American Heritage leather?? Any help would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• ladyff419f
    started a topic Conway Heritage Leather...

Conway Heritage Leather...

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X