Curt Weldon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howabout Bill Pascrell, D-NJ? http://www.pascrell.house.gov/

Wrote the FIRE Act, on the Fire Service Caucus and ranking member of the Homeland Security Emergency Management sub committee. Long considered a friend of the fire service in NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by DianeC
      The difference with Curt Weldon was that he was a firefighter!! And even held the rank of chief. I don't believe anyone else in Congress (House and Senate) can say they are or were a firefighter.
      Congressman Jim Nussle (who this year made a loosing bid for IA governor) was formerly a vol FF in Manchester, IA.

According to the Firehouse story: Bruno said the fire caucus still has strong advocates such as Steny Hoyer, D-Md. and Joe Biden, D-Del.

I don't know anything about Hoyer but the only "advocating" Biden does is for Joe Biden. What a laugh.

Comment

According to the Firehouse story: Bruno said the fire caucus still has strong advocates such as Steny Hoyer, D-Md. and Joe Biden, D-Del.
        Yes, but you're missing the point. The Fire Caucus is one of the (if not the) biggest bi-partisan caucus' on Capitol Hill. Where's the next Republican to step up to the plate?

BTW, for those following politics, write your Dem's in support of Hoyer for Majority Leader.
        "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
        -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X