Clear All

• DonSmithnotTMD
    replied
    Congrats.

Can you retrofit an integrated PASS?

Leave a comment:

• JayTate
    replied
    Thank you I am looking forward to being a first time dad.

As too retro-fitting an alarm I would say, yes you probably can, but by the time you account for parts, labour, and shipping to and from, it would likely be cheaper to buy new.
    I can't say for sure that this is the case, I have never checked into it. But I will just to find out. When I do I will let you know.

Leave a comment:

• EGH128
    replied
    Congratulations! I wish the best for you and your new family.

Leave a comment:

• EGH128
    replied
    PASS Alarms

Go integrated if you can. My department uses Super PASS II motion only PASS alarms (see link below). They work, but dealing with those keys can be a pain sometimes.

http://www.thefirestore.com/store/ca..._pass_devices/

Leave a comment:

• JayTate
    replied
    I checked out the site, thanks for the info EGH128, I appreciate it. Anymore info would also be helpful.

On a side note I just found out my wife is pregnant and I am going to be a dad.

Leave a comment:

• JayTate
    started a topic Mandown alarms

Mandown alarms

Our department will be purchasing 8 new alarms but the trouble is, there is quite a number of alarms out there. I think intergrated ones are the way to go, If anyone has any suggestions on which models are better than others I would appreciate it, and any info you may have in regards to this would also be appreciated.

I know there is an alarm that operates in the traditional sense (single tone within the 3 kHz frequency (ADSU - automatic distress signal unit)) But also use a broadband frequency to help localize where the sound is coming from. (SAL - sound alert localizer) anyone with any info on these would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Tate

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X