Dave Dodson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Dodson

Anybody know how much it costs to have Dave Dodson come to their town to teach the course "The Art of Reading Smoke"? Set fee? Depending on number of participants? Thanks

For most well known instructors it cost roughly $2000 plus air fare and hotel stay. Now some of these instructors will work with a department if they can't afford that amount.
    Real men wear kilts. www.forourfallen.org

Comment

Response Solutions, LLC
      PO Box 1225 • Eastlake, Colorado 80614-1225
      Email: [email protected]
      Phone: (303) 912-1201
      Web site: www.respondsafe.com
      Buckle Up, Slow Down, Arrive Alive
      "Everybody Goes Home"

IACOJ 2003

Comment

Awesome, awesome class. Get him there anyway possibl. Have surrounding FFs come attend to off set any cost. This class is worth it.

Comment

Dave Dodson is coming the the Connecticut Fire Academy next month. We had Billy Goldfeder here last week, another awesome and eye opening program.
          -------------------
          "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
          -----------------------------------------------
          Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

Great class. Shouldn't have any problem getting enough people there. Our department made it mandatory for all officers. We had around 150 attend the one the South Central Illinois Chiefs Association sponsored several weeks ago. Cost was $20/person pre-registered and $30 at the door. I don't remember the exact numbers that I heard a week later, but I believe they did manage to make a small profit after expenses.
            SFPD Member MABAS Division 47
            Told my wife I'm at work. Told my boss I'm sick. I'm really at the fire station.
            I.A.C.O.J.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X