Leave a comment:

• jbrescue
    Forum Member

• jbrescue
    replied
    Ebay add looks a little fishy.
    jbrescue
    Forum Member
    Last edited by jbrescue; 08-22-2011, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• deputybuxton
    Forum Member

• deputybuxton
    replied
    one's available on EBay.....$900+ !!

seems like someone's making some cash " on the side" ?

Leave a comment:

• WD6956
    Forum Member

• WD6956
    replied
    Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
    How many of the ones who have purchased one actually plan to wear it at work? Not saying it couldn't be done, but that would be a little ridiculous.
    That was my whole point. I don't doubt it's NFPA and OSHA approved. But why would you buy a limited edition hand carved helmet then wear it on the job?

Leave a comment:

• Calphenix
    Forum Member

• Calphenix
    replied
    Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
    How many of the ones who have purchased one actually plan to wear it at work? Not saying it couldn't be done, but that would be a little ridiculous.
    According to our facebook page one person that I know of has worn theirs on a working fire.

Leave a comment:

• GTRider245
    Forum Member

• GTRider245
    replied
    Originally posted by Calphenix View Post
    This is a fully functional Leather fire helmet in both OSHA and NFPA models.

Leave a comment:

• Calphenix
    Forum Member

• Calphenix
    replied
    Originally posted by WD6956 View Post
    Yes, but an N6A is something you would wear in your job. Would you be wearing the commemorative helmet? That's a lot of cash for something that will sit on a shelf. And only $70 goes to the NFFF. I would just assume buy a helmet ill use and donate some $$ to NFFF.

But if you like collectibles, go for it.
    This is a fully functional Leather fire helmet in both OSHA and NFPA models.

Leave a comment:

• WD6956
    Forum Member

• WD6956
    replied
    Originally posted by Frmboybuck View Post
    I cant answer your question about the proceeds, however, $700 isnt too far out of line for a commemorative helmet considering a comparable N6a is the same price at theFirestore.com
    Yes, but an N6A is something you would wear in your job. Would you be wearing the commemorative helmet? That's a lot of cash for something that will sit on a shelf. And only $70 goes to the NFFF. I would just assume buy a helmet ill use and donate some $$ to NFFF.

But if you like collectibles, go for it.

Leave a comment:

• Calphenix
    Forum Member

• Calphenix
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    How much $$ is going from each sale to benifit fallen members across the USA???

$700.00 a pop is a bit of cash.
    Sorry I was at Firehouse Expo and I didnt get much time to check my computer 10% will be going to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianFyrTrks
    Forum Member

• CanadianFyrTrks
    replied
    Originally posted by Frmboybuck View Post
    I cant answer your question about the proceeds, however, $700 isnt too far out of line for a commemorative helmet considering a comparable N6a is the same price at theFirestore.com
    Considering that the helmet is a limited run, hand engraved with more than "911 FDNY" or something to the like that's well within the realm of quality vs price.

If I had the disposable cash right now I'd be ordering one

Leave a comment:

• Frmboybuck
    Forum Member

• Frmboybuck
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    Forum Member

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by Calphenix View Post
    Phenix Technology is proud to announce our limited edition commemorative 9-11 helmet designed to remember our fallen brothers on that fateful day ten years ago this September. The helmet will be a completely functional TL-2; in either an OSHA or NFPA configuration. It will have a completely redesigned filigree rendered by famous fire artist Dave Hubert (OCFA retired). It is hand crafted and exemplifies the quality you expect from Phenix Technology. Only 343 pieces will be made. Each helmet will include an engraved stamp authenticating the production number along with a certificate of authenticity. They will only be sold until the last one ”343” is purchased or December 24th.

To be one of the first to see and receive more details about this incredible, work of art, fire helmet committed to the memory of the 343 that gave their lives that day, please join our mailing list on either our website or Facebook page under “join our list”. Your investment in one of these authenticated commemorative fire helmets will benefit a charity that dedicates its donations to fallen firefighters family’s around the country.

Leave a comment:

• Calphenix
    Forum Member

• Calphenix
    replied
    Phenix is now accepting orders for the 9-11 commemorative helmet.

Leave a comment:

• Calphenix
    Forum Member

• Calphenix
    replied
    http://myemail.constantcontact.com/S...id=969RzIPL4WM

Leave a comment:

• Calphenix
    Forum Member

• Calphenix
    replied
    Phenix 9-11 commemorative helmet

Phenix Technology is proud to announce our limited edition commemorative 9-11 helmet designed to remember our fallen brothers on that fateful day ten years ago this September. The helmet will be a completely functional TL-2; in either an OSHA or NFPA configuration. It will have a completely redesigned filigree rendered by famous fire artist Dave Hubert (OCFA retired). It is hand crafted and exemplifies the quality you expect from Phenix Technology. Only 343 pieces will be made. Each helmet will include an engraved stamp authenticating the production number along with a certificate of authenticity. They will only be sold until the last one ”343” is purchased or December 24th.

To be one of the first to see and receive more details about this incredible, work of art, fire helmet committed to the memory of the 343 that gave their lives that day, please join our mailing list on either our website or Facebook page under “join our list”. Your investment in one of these authenticated commemorative fire helmets will benefit a charity that dedicates its donations to fallen firefighters family’s around the country.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X