• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    mtvfr6
    Forum Member

• mtvfr6
    replied
    I need earflaps for my Phenix leather, tried emailing them directly but no response. I need to know prices. Any help please?

Leave a comment:

• Calphenix1
    Forum Member

• Calphenix1
    replied
    If you would like to see more pictures and get more information on our helmet line you can visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...elmets?sk=wall

Leave a comment:

• jbrescue
    Forum Member

• jbrescue
    replied
    Originally posted by shoelessT View Post
    Has anyone had a problem with the helmet pulling apart some at the shell part from the leather? It is hard to describe but I have a black helmet and you can see some of the natural color underneath bc it is coming apart a little? I will try and post a picture.
    Phenix has customer service that is second to none. Give them a call and they will be happy to help you if there is a problem. This almost sounds like a leather shrinking/expanding problem that may just need some touch up paint. If that is not the problem, definitely give them a call.

Leave a comment:

• shoelessT
    Forum Member

• shoelessT
    replied
    Has anyone had a problem with the helmet pulling apart some at the shell part from the leather? It is hard to describe but I have a black helmet and you can see some of the natural color underneath bc it is coming apart a little? I will try and post a picture.

Leave a comment:

• wischief
    MembersZone Subscriber

• wischief
    replied
    Originally posted by ex7500 View Post
    I have a TL2, I used use a Cairns 1010, the difference is night and day. The Phenix feels so light compared to the Cairns and you can adjust it to your head size very easily. I got mine from Emergency Responder Products, they stock them. I ordered it on a Monday and had it the next day.
    http://www.emergencyresponderproducts.com/trlefihe.html
    You wouldn't happen to own the company or be a salesman would you? Sure post alot about the same company. Smells like SPAM?

Leave a comment:

• ex7500
    MembersZone Subscriber

• ex7500
    replied
    I have a TL2, I used use a Cairns 1010, the difference is night and day. The Phenix feels so light compared to the Cairns and you can adjust it to your head size very easily. I got mine from Emergency Responder Products, they stock them. I ordered it on a Monday and had it the next day.
    http://www.emergencyresponderproducts.com/trlefihe.html

Leave a comment:

• theolog
    Forum Member

• theolog
    replied
    I just finished reading 6 years of posts spread across 33 internet pages. I think this is a new level of squirreliness, even for me.

I REALLY like the appearance of the yellow TL-2s (unfortunately only our lieutenants can wear black). I know some said the Phenix vastly differ in appearance from N5A/N6A helmets, but to me they look like older New Yorkers. More traditional and attractive New Yorkers.

I'm hesitant about the "guts" of the helmet compared to Cairns...I love the rear brim, the flexibility seems to be a moot point if not a benefit, the price is right, and I can rip off the Scotchlite in favor of reflexite tetrahedrons.

With a wide Paul Conway front, this might just be the way to go, and my 880 might get yanked off the rack.

Leave a comment:

• RyDnE62bckwrds
    Forum Member

• RyDnE62bckwrds
    replied
    I have one that i use at work.... Wanted the New Yorker but standards wont let me ad i really didnt feel like putting all the money down for the Sam Houston. So I bought a Phenix from a private seller in Richmond, VA and I love, got a wicked bend in it now

Leave a comment:

• GTRider245
    Forum Member

• GTRider245
    replied
    Originally posted by PosiPete View Post
    Thats a slick looking lid without the tets. Where did you have that shield made? really pulls the whole helmet together.
    That was the shield that came with the helmet from JBRescue.

Leave a comment:

• PosiPete
    Forum Member

• PosiPete
    replied
    Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
    Finally got mine into some good fire,,,even if it was a training burn I just had to get the new shine knocked off of it.

Also got the leather headband from my deluxe 1044 installed into the Phenix. Fits so much better now.

Thats a slick looking lid without the tets. Where did you have that shield made? really pulls the whole helmet together.

Leave a comment:

• mtvfr6
    Forum Member

• mtvfr6
    replied
    New Phenix leather, came in the other day. Got it fitting right within minutes. Love it! Now going to retire the Conway.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDave
    Forum Member

• ColoradoDave
    replied
    ColoradoDave
    Forum Member
    Last edited by ColoradoDave; 11-16-2013, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Calphenix
    Forum Member

• Calphenix
    replied
    Phenix 9-11 Commemorative helmet

Its not to late to find that perfect gift for the Firefighter in your life. (Or yourself) we have numbers 15,16,17,18,19,20,23,24,25, and 27 availible for immediate delivery. THESE HELMETS MUST BE ORDERED BY THE 19TH FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY. Don't forget 10 percent of the purchase cost goes to NATIONAL FALLEN FIREFIGHTERS FOUNDATION.

http://www.phenixfirehelmets.com/pro...emorative.html

Leave a comment:

• iaijunki62
    Forum Member

• iaijunki62
    replied
    Trading In

I'm in similar shoes to Eng25Fireman, moving from a Conway Heritage looking for a lighter leather lid due to a color change. My issue lies with the fit. I have tried on several New Yorkers that are just plain oddly shaped for my head, some with the suspensions intact and some with them removed. All rest on the very center my brow and on the back of my skull near the crown, teetering back and forth from side to side due to no contact on the sides of my head. All rest very high because they never actually get all the way down on my gourd. I can't see that the leather would "stretch" enough to accommodate my pronounced cranial cavity and ironically I don't seem smart enough to figure it out after literally years of research. Does anyone share my handicap that can shed some light on the subject. I'm leaning toward the Phenix TL2, but if the Conway truly is the only leather that will fit me, then it's weight is too high a price to pay for fashion and I'll be condemned to Tupperware.

Leave a comment:

• Eng25Fireman
    Forum Member

• Eng25Fireman
    replied
    Still Holding Up?

I've read just about every reply on this tread and have mostly read great reviews about this helmet. I just sold my leather Conway (need a different color) and I'm debating if I want to get another Conway or go with the Phenix. A N6A is also up for debate but that price is ridiculous! My question to you guys that have had theirs for sometime is how long have you had it? And how is it holding up?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X