Help out a fireman's wife with scholarship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help out a fireman's wife with scholarship

Hey, I am a firefighter/Emt for the city of Bentonville, Arkansas and my wife is trying to get her masters ($10,000) and is looking for scholarships! You can help, go to

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Blogs....aspx?bid=1258

and sign up then you can vote for her once every day untill Oct 31st. 1st place is $2,000. Thanks for your help.

Kenny Sandlin
    Bentonville Fire Department

Give me some good reasons why I should vote for your wife over the other hopefuls wanting scholarships?
    FFII/EMT-P

Comment

First off, because I am a firefighter and my wife wants to be a teacher, and as you all know we don't make a lot of money. Secondly, because she is trying to get her masters and be a teacher, which is as noble of a profession as ours is. Thirdly, If you would take the time to look at most of the posts on that site trying to win, the majority of them are potty mouth kids just complaining about having to work, however, don't get me wrong there are those on there that deserve a scholarship. I just ask if you do not vote for my wife, please vote for one of the people that really deserve it and not just one of the kids using curse words complaining about having to work.

Also, do not forget that you can vote once every 24 hours. Thanks for your support.

Kenny

Comment

Just wanted to remind everyone, that you can vote once every 24 hours. All we need is for about 50 people to vote once every day. Contest Ends 10/31/06. Thanks again!

Kenny

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X