ChainSaw Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChainSaw Light

Does anyone have any opinions on this new light?

http://www.efiretech.com

I suppose there was a need to post this in two different forum locations. Cant think of one though...
    Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
    RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
    Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Comment

I guess being new to this forum I misunderstood some of the finer points of posting in forums. After I post 3, 577 posts I may get the hang of it. Sorry to have posted in differant locations, my mistake.

Comment

nastarb

We tried them, and found they aren't that great.They aren't that bright and there in the way of the brake handle. Just my opion.

Comment

I have a bridge, vely vely cheap, do you good price.

Whats wrong with a helmet light?
          Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
          Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

I've been lookin for a bridge....how much you sellin for?? I'd rather used a regular flashlight than add a fancy gadget to my saw...
            Andrew
            Firefighter/EMT
            New Jersey

Comment

Ever noticed how the more bells you add to stuff, the less it works.

Chain Saw.

Big hairy LOUD Mota, and sharp fast moving bits out the FRONT.

All you need. Anything else is fluff.
              Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
              Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

I just have the other guy on the roof with me hold the box light.

Comment

I like the idea of the light on the saw. But...The Strealmight on my coat lights up the roof very nicely.

And- I thought the "jake brake" was on the engine and trucks, not the saw?

Lastly- I still like the idea of a light on a saw. Wish I would have thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by CALFFBOU
                    I like the idea of the light on the saw. But...The Strealmight on my coat lights up the roof very nicely.

And- I thought the "jake brake" was on the engine and trucks, not the saw?

Lastly- I still like the idea of a light on a saw. Wish I would have thought of that.

After I picked my self from the floor after laughing my self from my chair.

A light on a chain saw? How wonderful. Whats going to keep the saw dust and or debris off the light lens? I am like Bro here, a light on the turn out does just as well, beside, I wasn't planning on getting a chain saw in my hands. Thats is what I have company members for and I'd bet they would laugh their old arz's off if we bought saws with lights on them.

Jake brake? Ummm like Bro here, I always thought that these were on transmissions on apparatus and not on chain saws. I'd like to hear that when you applied it. A sound something like the one on the apparatus I guess???
                    OUTSTANDING

Make It Happen

Never forget 9-11-2001
                    343 Brothers Who Were MURDERED!!

Comment

Chainsaw Light

Ok, I am lost, whats the deal with the JAKE BRAKE ?

Comment

Jake Brake?

I knew chain saws had a chain brake, but a jake brake?

Comment

Where did jake brake enter this topic? By the way (Allineedisu) a Jake Brake has nothing to do with the transmission. It's on the exhaust or the manifold.Just thought you might like to know.
                          Last edited by CpaceEng1; 10-19-2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CpaceEng1
                            Where did jake brake enter this topic? By the way (Allineedisu) a Jake Brake has nothing to do with the transmission. It's on the exhaust or the manifold.Just thought you might like to know.
                            I am with this guy, Jake brake has nothing to do with at tranny.

Comment

I do like the website though. Where else can you get your chainsaw light while shopping for Avon also? I wonder if they have the cologne in the bottle that's shaped like a fire truck!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X