Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a rock

Hey,

A few years back I remember viewing a FF video with the "Like a rock" song as sound track. Anybody know what I'm talking about and happen to have it?

Regards,

Sly

I don't have it but I think it was the IAFFs promotional video one year, they used that song.

Comment

I know exactly what you are talking about. I remember watching it about a year ago. We have so may tapes, it might take awhile to find it.

Comment

I know a retired Capt from Raleigh FD that has the tape. I don't know what quality the tape is in, but I will try and get a copy for you. What is your time table for needing it? Shoot me a PM
        Real men wear kilts. www.forourfallen.org

Comment

I have it on tape. Soon, I hope to transfer several videos to a computer file and I will send you a copy.

The one thing that sucks about that video is the polictical messaging in the middle. I wish it could be editied out.
          Last edited by CALFFBOU; 10-18-2006, 03:07 AM.

Comment

It was the opening video for a IAFF conference. You could contact them I'm sure the would give you a copy.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, Bob Seeger had given the rights to the IAFF to use the song in their video. General Motors intervened, argueing successfully that they had bought the rights to the song and that they, not Bob Seeger had control over who used the song. As a result the IAFF was forced to stop using the song by GM and the video was withdrawn.

Comment

[QUOTE=CALFFBOU;728729]I have it on tape. Soon, I hope to transfer several videos to a computer file and I will send you a copy.

Thanks, it would be very helpfull... No rush, when ever you can...

Comment

there may be two different videos then.....the one i saw was made by lexington ky fd. dont think it had anything to do with the iaff, i may be wrong though. the video was probably 10-15 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by CALFFBOU View Post
                    The one thing that sucks about that video is the polictical messaging in the middle. I wish it could be editied out.
                    You can. Drop by a school that has audio-visual production or something like it. Most of those guys will be able to take care of it for you.
                    I am a highly trained professional and can find my :: expletive deleted:: with either hand in various light conditions.

Comment

UPDATE- Still trying to meet with a local vendor to transfer some videos to DVD. Hope to start the process this week. Sorry for the delay. I will keep in touch.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X