Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quint1officer
    replied
    I was liking you right up to where you played the "freedom of speech" card. Its got nothing to do with freedom of speech, go stand in your town square and testify if you want to exercise your freedom of speech.

Leave a comment:

• TheRook
    replied
    Not quite right

Originally posted by LFD1MICHAEL
    For those with the idea of "big brother web team monitoring the posts" to decide what gets posted ideas; I might recomend speaking with some of our soldiers at Walter Reed Hospital to better understand FREEDOM OF SPEACH
    It isn't a matter of freedom of speech. These forums are a private enterpise and the owners have set Terms of Service to deal with the material posted here. If the owners deem the material posted as offensive or irrelevant to the stated purpose of these forums then they may at their discretion block, ban, delete or lock any thread they wish.

That out of the way I welcome you to the forums.

Leave a comment:

• LFD1MICHAEL
    replied
    Originally posted by ntmd8r38
    when these types post, do not reply, at all, soon enough he'll tire of being ignored and the post will die of it's own accord, it'll only work if everybody plays along.
    Hi I'm michael and show up as a guest. Am I one of those "spud" types?
    I did pay my fee last month and can log-in so I really don't think I'm a guest.
    Some wish, or so It appears this post service is only for "real" firefighters. By your rules the $35 on my credit card not to mention the 23+ years under my helmet make me real!

I have been married for 17 years so being ignored is never an issue. If you want to ignore or block me my login is lfd1michael.

For those of you not happy with the "not important" posts DON'T LOOK AT THEM. I have time on my hands so I find many of the goofs as entertaining as the serious issues posted here.

For those with the idea of "big brother web team monitoring the posts" to decide what gets posted ideas; I might recomend speaking with some of our soldiers at Walter Reed Hospital to better understand FREEDOM OF SPEACH

Looking forward to being blocked, shunned, snubbed or whatever it is you very important real firefighters do to guests.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I have alot to be thankfull for, I hope you do too!

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Huh??............

Originally posted by snowball
    You forgot to mention the leather moderator, the quint moderator, the East Coast moderator and the West Coast moderator. And not to leave out the the guys from across the pond moderator. Oh and the SCBA moderator,and the truck v.s. engine moderator, and the P.B.I. vs Nomex moderator and the..........
    I didn't forget, Bro. I just didn't want to open THAT can of worms.....

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Originally posted by snowball
    You forgot to mention the leather moderator, the quint moderator, the East Coast moderator and the West Coast moderator. And not to leave out the the guys from across the pond moderator. Oh and the SCBA moderator,and the truck v.s. engine moderator, and the P.B.I. vs Nomex moderator and the..........
    And the "Sleep in Tan" Moderator - those guys who go Trans-Border to volunteer..... LOL

Leave a comment:

• HolleyFF241
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainGonzo
    The key here would be to give some of the forum "veterans" moderator status. Firehouse.com can choose who they would like, and I feel that a lot of the problematic threads can be nipped in the bud.
    CaptainGonzo and the rest are right. Adding even one or two volunteer moderators from the membership would make a HUGE difference in the reduction of spam on the forums. Someone should actually contact the WT directly and suggest that.

Leave a comment:

• Ladder8
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
    I would tell you where it is but then the Men In Black Sheep will find out.
    Oh Kiwi,

That is just so wrong.......

Leave a comment:

• snowball
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods
    OK, Please let's not start a "Paid moderator vs Vollie Moderator" thread...... If that happens, I'll have to bring out my "Smoothbore" Moderator adjuster. After all my smoothbore works better than those Fog things..............

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanEMVFD
    I wouldn't have a problem with this as long as it takes two people to lock it down. That way there wouldn't be an issue with favoritism or anything.
    Actually only a team of two could be construed as "favourtism", however a panel of three would likely suffice.

Leave a comment:

• RyanEMVFD
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainGonzo
    The key here would be to give some of the forum "veterans" moderator status. Firehouse.com can choose who they would like, and I feel that a lot of the problematic threads can be nipped in the bud.
    I wouldn't have a problem with this as long as it takes two people to lock it down. That way there wouldn't be an issue with favoritism or anything.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingKiwi
    replied
    There IS a conspiracy thread running in the Off Duty section.

I would tell you where it is but then the Men In Black Sheep will find out.

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    Speaking of SPUDS.... WTF, some people just don't get it......grrrrrrrrrrrr

Post reported to WT
    Last edited by tfpd109; 11-16-2006, 08:33 PM. Reason: to tell you that I reported this post

Leave a comment:

• HitemUPLA
    replied
    Local Portage Hello earth to anyone this is very serious matter ..

[QUOTE=mcfd45] I need ur help . I danced with a sex offender and had no clue he was one in the first place NOW I SAY HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Leave a comment:

• Nine3Probie
    replied
    Last edited by Nine3Probie; 07-28-2013, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X