Problem with spud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
    I would tell you where it is but then the Men In Black Sheep will find out.
    Oh Kiwi,

That is just so wrong.......
    Be safe y'all!
    IACOJ Animal Control
    Ladder 8
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo
      The key here would be to give some of the forum "veterans" moderator status. Firehouse.com can choose who they would like, and I feel that a lot of the problematic threads can be nipped in the bud.
      CaptainGonzo and the rest are right. Adding even one or two volunteer moderators from the membership would make a HUGE difference in the reduction of spam on the forums. Someone should actually contact the WT directly and suggest that.
      My opinions are my own and do not, in any way, reflect those of any agency to which I am affiliated...

Comment

Originally posted by snowball
        You forgot to mention the leather moderator, the quint moderator, the East Coast moderator and the West Coast moderator. And not to leave out the the guys from across the pond moderator. Oh and the SCBA moderator,and the truck v.s. engine moderator, and the P.B.I. vs Nomex moderator and the..........
        And the "Sleep in Tan" Moderator - those guys who go Trans-Border to volunteer..... LOL
        If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Huh??............

Originally posted by snowball
          You forgot to mention the leather moderator, the quint moderator, the East Coast moderator and the West Coast moderator. And not to leave out the the guys from across the pond moderator. Oh and the SCBA moderator,and the truck v.s. engine moderator, and the P.B.I. vs Nomex moderator and the..........
          I didn't forget, Bro. I just didn't want to open THAT can of worms.....
          Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
          In memory of
          Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
          Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by ntmd8r38
            when these types post, do not reply, at all, soon enough he'll tire of being ignored and the post will die of it's own accord, it'll only work if everybody plays along.
            Hi I'm michael and show up as a guest. Am I one of those "spud" types?
            I did pay my fee last month and can log-in so I really don't think I'm a guest.
            Some wish, or so It appears this post service is only for "real" firefighters. By your rules the $35 on my credit card not to mention the 23+ years under my helmet make me real!

I have been married for 17 years so being ignored is never an issue. If you want to ignore or block me my login is lfd1michael.

For those of you not happy with the "not important" posts DON'T LOOK AT THEM. I have time on my hands so I find many of the goofs as entertaining as the serious issues posted here.

For those with the idea of "big brother web team monitoring the posts" to decide what gets posted ideas; I might recomend speaking with some of our soldiers at Walter Reed Hospital to better understand FREEDOM OF SPEACH

Looking forward to being blocked, shunned, snubbed or whatever it is you very important real firefighters do to guests.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I have alot to be thankfull for, I hope you do too!

Comment

Not quite right

Originally posted by LFD1MICHAEL
              For those with the idea of "big brother web team monitoring the posts" to decide what gets posted ideas; I might recomend speaking with some of our soldiers at Walter Reed Hospital to better understand FREEDOM OF SPEACH
              It isn't a matter of freedom of speech. These forums are a private enterpise and the owners have set Terms of Service to deal with the material posted here. If the owners deem the material posted as offensive or irrelevant to the stated purpose of these forums then they may at their discretion block, ban, delete or lock any thread they wish.

That out of the way I welcome you to the forums.

Comment

I was liking you right up to where you played the "freedom of speech" card. Its got nothing to do with freedom of speech, go stand in your town square and testify if you want to exercise your freedom of speech.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X