Clear All

• BFDNJFF
    replied
    Wise arses ! It was late ok " SPEECH " see I can spell sometimes LOL

Leave a comment:

• MemphisE34a
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods
    Yeah Bob, I think you got a point there. I'm still trying to locate "Speach" in my Funkin' Wagnalls. While we're at it, you got a definition for "Starnger"?
    Dammit Chief, you got me. I actually caught that and changed it before anyone noticed it, but it only corrects it once you open the thread, not on the board itself.

I have to admit, that is funny!

20,000 Capt - thats good!

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    Well all I'm gonna say is "Park Rules are Park Rule". Either play with em or find a new field.

Capt'n G: pretty funny, figures someone would look it up. LOL

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Google has 20,800 listings for "starnger...."

Leave a comment:

• sconfire
    replied
    Yeah Bob, I think you got a point there. I'm still trying to locate "Speach" in my Funkin' Wagnalls. While we're at it, you got a definition for "Starnger"?
    Now that is pretty damn funny!!!

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    I Dunno..........

Originally posted by MemphisE34a
    There no such thing as freedom of "speach", period.

Leave a comment:

• MemphisE34a
    replied
    Originally posted by BFDNJFF
    There is no such thing as freedom of speach in a private forum. We all read the forum rules before we sign up and should follow them. There house we play by there rules. If you don't like them then move on.
    There no such thing as freedom of "speach", period.

Leave a comment:

• BFDNJFF
    replied
    There is no such thing as freedom of speach in a private forum. We all read the forum rules before we sign up and should follow them. There house we play by there rules. If you don't like them then move on.

Leave a comment:

• MemphisE34a
    replied
    PattyV,

Agreed to an extent. Just think its kinda funny, but not really.....know what I mean??

Leave a comment:

• PattyV
    replied
    Their bat, their ball...
    They let you play so be grateful. They make their money from the front page, not the forums.

Leave a comment:

• SAFD46Truck
    replied
    ....and yet the religious preaching and 9/11 conspiracy spam threads remain!??!?!

Leave a comment:

• RyanEMVFD
    replied
    Yeah, I also noticed my post count dropped abit.

Leave a comment:

• MemphisE34a
    started a topic Starnger than fiction.....

Starnger than fiction.....

I have looked, and it appears the "webteam sucks" thread has disappeared. Apparently they CAN make changes when they want to.

In fact it appears that the only threads pertaining to the webteam that remain are the ones where members were defending them over the lack of action over the last user profile issue.

Nothing like good ole American censorship.

Way to go again guys.
    Last edited by MemphisE34a; 10-15-2006, 02:06 AM.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X