X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a Comment.

Originally posted by jeff0827
    the fireman who post here .
    You have insulted 900,000 People!!! There are NO Firemen here. NONE. Absolutely. Your next post needs to be an apology. If you can't apologize, don't post again.
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

I'm sorry you feel that way but this forum was started with a question .You can comment about the video or you can leave .
      or YOU COULD LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTFO !!!!!!!!
      IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
      Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
      ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
      RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
      LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
      I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
      "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
      http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Your posts are not going to change anyone's opinion or the facts of what happened. Just press Alt F4 to renew the screen.
        Attached Files
        NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
        IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Comment

Well, I only wish my cat's breath smelled like cat food. It smells like a dead rodent that floated in the sewer for a week. I've tried kitty breath fresheners, but they don't work.
          PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Comment

Originally posted by ffemtPAJ
            Well, I only wish my cat's breath smelled like cat food. It smells like a dead rodent that floated in the sewer for a week. I've tried kitty breath fresheners, but they don't work.
            You have to use suppositories. That's the only way to get the fresh breath for felines.

But if you must use the pill, here are instructions:

How To Give Your Cat A Pill

1. Pick up cat and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth, pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.

2. Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.

3. Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.

4. Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm, holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.

5. Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.

6. Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.

7. Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.

8. Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.

9. Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans, drink 1 beer to take taste away. Apply Band-Aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from carpet with cold water and soap.

10. Retrieve cat from neighbor's shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place cat in cupboard, and close door on neck, to leave head showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.

11. Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges. Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot,drink. Apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Apply whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw Tee shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.

12. Call fire department to retrieve the damn cat from across the road. Apologize to neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat. Take last pill from foil wrap.

13. Tie the little bastard's front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table, find heavy duty pruning gloves from shed. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of filet steak. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour 2 pints of water down throat to wash pill down.

14. Consume remainder of scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the emergency room, sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and removes pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.

15. Arrange for SPCA to collect mutant cat from hell and call local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.

HOW TO GIVE A DOG A PILL

1. Wrap it in bacon.

2. Toss it in the air
            IACOJ Attack

Comment

lmao. That is so true. hahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha
              J
              It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

LMAO!

That's exactly the way it's done!
                Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
                IAFF Local 2339
                K of C 4th Degree
                "LEATHER FOREVER"
                Member I.A.C.O.J.
                http://www.tfdfire.com/
                "Fir na tine"

Comment

Hey Ryan!!..........

So, Just where do you know my Cat from?.......
                  Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                  In memory of
                  Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                  Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by RyanEMVFD
                    You have to use suppositories. That's the only way to get the fresh breath for felines.

You want to give me a WHAT?!?

Think again, pink hairless monkey!
                    Attached Files
                    Be safe y'all!
                    IACOJ Animal Control
                    Ladder 8
                    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Comment

I am Confuzed and Dazed.

Did someone pee on ALL of the trucks in LA?

Is there a governmint cat conspiracy?

Are the Maroons back with more CHOOL?
                      Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                      Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

I'm glad you guys can make so many jokes in this time in history the blood is already on all our hands .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+ruppert&hl=en

Comment

...the blood is already on all our hands ...

Well jeez, I hope that you were practicing safe PPE and were wearing your gloves!

You know how messy those aid runs can be!
                          Be safe y'all!
                          IACOJ Animal Control
                          Ladder 8

Comment

I'm glad you guys can make so many jokes in this time in history the blood is already on all our hands .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+ruppert&hl=en
                            Sorry but we all belong to the group Homo Sapien, therefore we already have blood on our hands.
                            IACOJ Attack

Comment

the blood is already on all our hands
                              Speak for yourself big boy.

I was at home on that day.

AND I have witnesses.

AND I WAS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Don't speak to us about blood sunshine, I think we as a group have seen more than your worst paranoid delusions could ever conjure in your worst moment of extremis.

Now run, run fast to the dictionary so that you can work out what the last sentence means.
                              Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                              Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Aw Kiwi,

Now you've gone and confused the poor thing....
                                Be safe y'all!
                                IACOJ Animal Control
                                Ladder 8

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader