Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randsc
    Just to change the subject...
    Is that NFPA compliant material? And please say that your wife weighs less than 350 lbs....

Comment

What make an "idea of thought"...

... different from just an idea? Or just a thought?

Anyway, if someone can help me find a costume like the one above in tan PBI, I would appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff0827
        Why change the subject these are very important ideas of thought .
        You are absolutely correct. They are important "ideas of thought" to be taken elsewhere.

Again. Why don't you have your own forum for this?

Comment

Actually...

Originally posted by feedtheflame
          Is that NFPA compliant material? And please say that your wife weighs less than 350 lbs....
          ...I don't think she would weigh in at much more than 150 in full turnouts and a Scott 4.5.

Comment

...I don't think she would weigh in at much more than 150 in full turnouts and a Scott 4.5.

ooooo lala. Playah playah.

Comment

This is a general forum topic that's all, you can look at the information or not it's your choice I'm not forcing anything on you .

Comment

OK Jeff, you want some discussion.... Here ya go..... Heres the TRUE stroy. On Sept 11, 2001 some very bad things happened that day. Our gov did not plot against us. It was some radicals from over seas that came here. There were no explosives involved or "planted". Thats what the firemen KNOW. We know what happened, we don't need you to try and get us to beleive your BS. Way too many people come to these forums to try and start this crap, and nobody here bites on it, it justs makes us mad at you. So do your self a favor, and us a favor and show your way off these forums. Thank you!

Comment

I'm not forcing anything on you .
                  Baby I know you're not forcing anything on me. I won't let you do that. But you came here and you asked for our opinions. We are talking. And I don't get the feeling like it's going the way you wanted it to.

I just want to make sure you know that you could just start your own forum for this and you could have so many like minded people come and discuss it with you everyday. And the firefighters who feel the same way as you could look your forum up and join it!

Comment

Yep

This is a general forum topic that's all, you can look at the information or not it's your choice I'm not forcing anything on you .

I agree entirely. Now shut up, I'm trying to brag about my wife.

I am trying to get her to upgrade to this costume, so far no luck.

http://www.costumesinc.com/p10442/LA...m-Costume.html

Any LA guys here? All your sisters look like that, right?

Comment

Any LA guys here?
                      You mention LA. This brings up the debate that "the west coast is the best coast"...
                      Last edited by feedtheflame; 10-13-2006, 05:07 PM.

Comment

So I take it you have no comment of the video presentation because you did not view it thats fine but if someone does wish to comment the forum is yours to speak about such comments .Remember there is much info in the video to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire
                          My cat's breath smells like cat food.
                          It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

It's bought about by the makers of SPAM and Fig Newtons!

Time to put on my hat...
                          Attached Files
                          Be safe y'all!
                          IACOJ Animal Control
                          Ladder 8
                          "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Comment

Jeff, you don't seem to be getting the picture

This is the picture

Comment

I might agree with this...

Originally posted by feedtheflame
                              You mention LA. This brings up the debate that "the west coast is the best coast"...
                              ...if it weren't for all the fog nozzles, quints, plastic helmets and **** yellow trucks you've got out there.

Comment

...if it weren't for all the fog nozzles, quints, plastic helmets and **** yellow trucks you've got out there.
                                omg are we even having this debate on a firefighting forum

Fog nozzles are simply the best nozzles, why you would challenge that I dont know

Quints are most certainly the best combination of every great apparatus feature (ever)

Plastic helmets are great for melting

And **** yellow is easily the most easy to see color (ever)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X