Questions about video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grains
    Edit: Hey Jeff, why not join the team. Tell us who you are and what your background is. Or do you need to stay hidden as a guest?
    So how about it, dude.
    What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about?

Apparatus Operator
    Salem Fire Department
    IAFF Local 314

Comment

Question

Jeff, is your real name Fucci?

Comment

Originally posted by jeff0827
        .Just curious what you all make of it ..
        I was just wondering what you guys thought of the video thats all.
        See now thats funny that you stated this. Because I am going to venture out on a limb here and guess that it really doesn't matter what we make of it because this wasn't about us to begin with, it was all about you.

I don't care that you have an agenda. I just find it frustrating that you choose to bring your agenda here. There are places for this kind of discussion.

Jesus Guys take it easy why the flamming
        You knew what you were asking for when you came here.

Comment

Comment

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
            Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Jeff's real name...

...is Mike Ruppert, who is the founder of probably the most active of the conspiracy theory websites, From the Wilderness. Notice that I wrote "conspiracy theory websites" not "9/11 conspiracy theory websites". That is because for the From the WIlderness crowd, EVERYTHING can be explained by a conspiracy. Their website made me laugh out loud. Not LOL, but actual laughing out loud. Unfortunately for those seeking free entertainment, he seems to have gone to a subscription model, so you have to pay to see most of his "content" now.

It's too bad. Now you will never know how Hugo Chavez is a creature of the CIA. And also, that the CIA plots against Chavez. Internal contradiction? What's that? Ah, well. At least you can wonder at a website that still proudly proclaims on its masthead "More original reporting about peak oil than any other site on the net".

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire
                My cat's breath smells like cat food.
                Jeff is convulsing on the floor right now. He doesn't know what to do with that one. I see you Jeffy. Busy sitting at home watching the thread.

"What can I say now... What can I say now...."

Comment

Originally posted by grains
                  So how about it, dude.
                  Well my background really isn't relevant , But I visit lots of forums on the internet from all differnt social backgrounds and i like to open forum topics about key issues regaurding all types of politics .This issue regaurding 911 is very controversial .
                  I would like to get a firemans perspective of how they feel also when they are presented with this kind of information .

I mean no disrespect just would like to see some comments exchanged between the fireman who post here .

Comment

Ok, so just as we thought. You are here for nothing but to spread this bullcrap. We aren't interested and we aren't as stupid as you hope we are. Please take your crap, and go away. This is a forum for firefighters, not morons that want to spread political smear ads. We lost a lot of good people that day. We don't appriciate braindead morons like you using their death to promote political agendas and your own dislike for whoever it is you don't like. So take your ignorant crap and get the *()*#&$ out.
                    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

I'm sorry you feel that way but this forum was started with a question .You can comment about the video or you can leave .

Comment

i like to open forum topics about key issues regaurding all types of politics
                        Why not open an actual forum to suit that? Then the people who really want to debate and discuss that kind of stuff can find an open medium for it. That sure beats bringing it in here and really trying to force it on people who don't want to talk about it.

You would have a lot more success and more enjoyable conversations for you.

This community revolves around firefighting and not political items.

Comment

or you can leave .
                          Jeff. You are the guest. You wouldn't walk into a bar you never visit and tell the regulars what they should or shouldn't do. Why do it here?

Comment

My wife's Holloween Costume

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cus...iki/B000F02TJU

Just to change the subject...

Comment

I recall a topic about first responders this is a very huge politilical problem how is this different .
                              Why change the subject these are very important ideas of thought .

Comment

And as far as the bar theory you can go to the other table .

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X