Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTMPTB15
    replied
    Hmmm... don't really have any videos... but the NFPA has tons of research/reports/etc. on this subject. Like for example:
    U.S. EXPERIENCE WITH SPRINKLERS AND OTHER FIRE EXTINGUISHING EQUIPMENT (that's 72 pages worth of info)
    U.S. EXPERIENCE WITH SMOKE ALARMS AND OTHER FIRE DETECTION/ALARM EQUIPMENT (that's the executive summary and table of contents, the rest can be purchased for $25... the rest is 101 pages)
    NFPA Research and Reports page
    NFPA homepage
    Video produced by Barre City Fire Department, Vermont (that might be like what you're looking for) At the 8 minute 45 second mark is when they actually start the test. Barre City Fire Department homepage

Of course, I'm sure there are plenty other "personally made" videos on youtube. You might want to check there and follow up the vidoes.

Leave a comment:

• WaffleHut
    replied
    anbody, anybody?

Leave a comment:

• WaffleHut
    replied
    for the past week ro so i've been trying to start a thread with the info that was posted about my report. Everytime i'd go to post it, it would say it was posted but never show up. i e-mailed the webteam and recieved no response. So finally, out of fustration i just threw up a post bitching about how my posts wont show up figuring it wouldnt show up. well, then it did show up and i just found it funny. thats all.

but once again, i dotn want this to be taken away from the orginal post

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    I feel like I just entered the twilight zone. Or some whacked-out kind of parallel universe.

You don't appear to have had any problems starting your thread, waffle ... so why the nasty comment?

Leave a comment:

• NYSmokey
    replied
    Originally posted by WaffleHut
    blah blah blah i'd love to bitch about how my posts dotn show up, but i dont want to take away from my orginal post.
    HUH???

Leave a comment:

• WaffleHut
    replied
    blah blah blah i'd love to bitch about how my posts dotn show up, but i dont want to take away from my orginal post.
    Last edited by WaffleHut; 10-09-2006, 11:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WaffleHut
    started a topic Report Time

Report Time

I'm currently doing a mid-term topic paper on the following topic:
    A fire in a residential or commercial occupancy in which a fire alarms, non-water or water based fire suppression system resulted in life or property saved.

I know there are a lot of topics out there but the reason I'm posting this is because I'm going for some originality points. I'm looking mainly for video. If anybody has any video of such fires being put out by sprinkler systems or a good video of a fire alarm doing its job, I would be more than appreciative to have it.

If you could e-mail me at [email protected] or just message me on here if you know of or have any such videos. I guess I'm mainly looking for something that really isn't widespread on the Internet. Something from a personal file. Something that when I get up there and report, I wont have to worry about 20 other people reporting on it. Alls I need is a little background on it. I'll do the research, the leg work, etc. to support the video.

Thank you very much in advance for any help anybody offers.
    Last edited by WaffleHut; 10-09-2006, 11:10 AM. Reason: i cant post others

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X