Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody help me with my idea

hi guys i have a idea and need help

i want to put a fire alarm in my bedroom. like with the little boxes that you can pull and the strobes. i dont want it hooked up to the place that calls it in though i just want to be able to pull the switch and watch teh flashing and hear the horns

PS I am not a firefighter but i like flashing lights and thought you could help thanks

You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Comment

again?

Here we go again.

Comment

Someone is suffering from Whackeritits....
        ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Please proceed to the nearest Emergency Room and declare a mental health crisis.......
          "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

abuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
            If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Comment

Yeah. Right.

Comment

"wow" that is all i have to say about that.
                J
                It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!!!!!! Picture this person at home. Too scary to think about. Thanks for the laugh though!
                  Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Do you want to add a disco ball to?
                    J
                    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

Hmmmm....Suggestion.....go sneak a peak at your Dad's Playboy magainze. It will cure your urges. Then go out and enjoy your day.

Worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BIFFMAGEE
                        hi guys i have a idea and need help

i want to put a fire alarm in my bedroom. like with the little boxes that you can pull and the strobes. i dont want it hooked up to the place that calls it in though i just want to be able to pull the switch and watch teh flashing and hear the horns

PS I am not a firefighter but i like flashing lights and thought you could help thanks
                        Ok. I'll try my best to be serious for a minute.

First off, the alarms only go to a dispatch center or alarm company if you have them set up like that. It's not a default option or anything. You run phone lines and stuff like that to make it work.

Secondly, for the actual alarm. Just go to a fire alarm company. Pretty much any place that sells alarms (like an alarm compay) can sell it to you. Though I'm willing to bet it'd be hard to buy just one.

Thirdly, are you mad? You want to listen to the klaxon? Those things will make you deaf in a confined area.

Now for me to be less serious.

Whacker. Silly kid.
                        Fir Na Tine
                        Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

******=================
                          ******================
                          ******=================
                          ******================
                          =======================
                          =======================
                          =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Comment

see above ............DEFINETLY one of the worst ones BY FAR !
                            IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                            Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                            ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                            RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                            LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                            I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                            "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                            http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X