• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we need "adult supervision" - - - "can't we all be friends"
    Stay Safe ~ The Dragon Still Bites!

Comment

Originally posted by FightingDevil
      Man...I go away for, I don't know...6 months and it looks the same, I suppose!
      "Webteam s*^*(...." or
      "Webteam is just doing their job..."

Jeez, Louise...

P.S. Good to see everyone again!!
      Sup Darin ?

People ................what you are failing to realize (joking or not) is they allow us here. THATS ALL !!!!!!!!!! They can do what they want, when they want. I think for the most part they do a good job. So for now dismount, or prepare for a potential negative interaction. Why is this so hard to understand?
      IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
      Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
      ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
      RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
      LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
      I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
      "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
      http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Tom Warshaw
        Station 13 (Bethel)
        Sumter Fire Department

"Scientists believe that the world is composed mainly of hydrogen because in their opinion, it is the most abundant element. I however, feel the earth is composed mainly of stupidity, because it is more abundant than hydrogen." - Frank Zappa

September 11, 2001. We Must Never Forget.

In memory of Thomas Sabella, L-13, FDNY

All opinions stated are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my department or any organization I may belong to.

Comment

Yo, Bro...............

Originally posted by FightingDevil

Good to see everyone again!!

And most certainly, the same back at ya! Hope all is well on your end, glad you're back.
          Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
          In memory of
          Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
          Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by Weruj1
            what you are failing to realize (joking or not) is they allow us here. THATS ALL !!!!!!!!!! They can do what they want, when they want.
            It's easy for folks to forget that we are guests in the WT's house, eh?
            sigpic

Comment

psst.............. I think they're back!!! I think 1 thread has been deleted already! Wonder which one is next?!?!
              The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
              We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
              IACOJ

Comment

Sorry for delay in dealing with the troll folks and the other spammer. Were dealing with some things with upgraded registration system and alot of news this week.

Thanks
                WebTeam

Comment

Originally posted by webteam
                  Sorry for delay in dealing with the troll folks and the other spammer. Were dealing with some things with upgraded registration system and alot of news this week.

Thanks
                  WebTeam
                  Thanks for stopping in to say "HI".........
                  The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                  We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                  IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X