Originally posted by Nine3Probie
    Your Chiefs?

Chief?? Who, Me??.......
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

*Taps Harve on the shoujlder*

"Excuse me, Sir. You dropped your halo."

I agree with you, Kiwi.

I suppose I could have put it a bit more diplomatically than "grow the ____ up", but whatever LOL.

Threads saying the webteam suck are inappropriate.
      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by RspctFrmCalgary

Threads saying the webteam suck are inappropriate.
        The point people are trying to make is the the WT chastises (sp) us for violating the terms....... They tell us we just need to report the posts and let them take care of the problem........ So we do that. There are constantly people violating the terms, and they go on and on and on. Posts are reported and nothing is done. When it finally is taken care of, the people who have reached teir limit get "spanked" by the WT........ If the WT had fixed the problem in the first place, it wouldn't reach the extent that it did.

They are getting all kinds of money from the Members Zone....... For stuff that used to cost nothing. Yes there are some new features for the members, but I'm guessing the fees pay for those features and then some. You would think they would at least be able to pay for more staff, or "promote" others to moderators........ Ron Moore is a moderator for the Extrication section........ Why can't we get others??????????

Sorry to vent....... I'm sure this thread will also be shut down as soon as they see it. They shut down certain threads right away........ Like threads that mention them....... They shut down a thread about a certain vendor...... People were talking about whether anyone had heard of XXXX and what they thought. People posted opinions and the vendor was also participating and trying to fix some previous problems......... It got shut down.........

OK.......... I'm really done now........
        The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
        We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
        IACOJ

Comment

Sorry....... Just saw the other thread that's already said some of the things I was referring to.......... OOPS!
          The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
          We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
          IACOJ

Comment

???

Confusing isn't it??

Comment

Leave the WT alone? Hell- The poor Quint is getting bloody in another thread. And it hasnt bothered anyone.

Comment

Man...I go away for, I don't know...6 months and it looks the same, I suppose!
                "Webteam s*^*(...." or
                "Webteam is just doing their job..."

Jeez, Louise...

P.S. Good to see everyone again!!
                Once again....the above views are my own and not that of my department. (And probably should not be construed as having any real meaning, whatsoever!)

IACOJ

Comment

Warewolf.....There wolf!
                  "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Look, even as one who got spanked with a 10 day suspension by the web team I hold no ill will against them. Moderating a web site can become a 24 hour a day job if they let it. Frankly, if someone bugs you don't read what they post. Report them and eventually the web team will either spank them or decide it isn't worthy of censure. It is that simple.

FyredUp
                    Crazy, but that's how it goes
                    Millions of people living as foes
                    Maybe it's not too late
                    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

sorry duplicate post.

FyredUp
                      Last edited by FyredUp; 10-06-2006, 10:59 PM.
                      Crazy, but that's how it goes
                      Millions of people living as foes
                      Maybe it's not too late
                      To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

Originally posted by Bones42
                        Warewolf.....There wolf!
                        There castle!

Hump...what hump?

Comment

Maybe they have left the misguided chilens alonesome for a whiles ta sees if dey cun looks afta demselves.

Obliviously nowt, tis da answa.
                          Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                          Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
                            Maybe they have left the misguided chilens alonesome for a whiles ta sees if dey cun looks afta demselves.

Obliviously nowt, tis da answa.
                            Its kinda like when we were in grade school and the teacher left the room for a couple minutes....All hell would break loose. Same thing here. The babysitter of a bunch of firemen has left. Did they really think we were gonna behave? They should have know better. They will pay the price though when they get back and see this HUGE mess that all the little firemen have left!

Comment

If a webteam falls in the woods does it make noise?
                              J
                              It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

We have no adult supervision!
                                Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
                                IAFF Local 2339
                                K of C 4th Degree
                                "LEATHER FOREVER"
                                Member I.A.C.O.J.
                                http://www.tfdfire.com/
                                "Fir na tine"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse