This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firedawg312
    I remembered the othe rtwo verses. one of them i dont think ill be able to get one here(atleast the version i know)

When i get to heaven
    St peter he will say
    Howd ya make your livin
    howd ya earn your pay?

I lifted my head up higher and higher

thats how i do it im a fire fighter

when i go home now
    my g irlfriend she will say
    how do you please me
    in that special way?

and the rest ill leave out so i dont get in trouble
    Awwww you left out the best part.

I suppose I will finish it for you. : )

I lift my hose higher and higher
    That's how I do it I am a FF.

Guess I am the one in trouble now. I wonder what my punishment will be for being a bad girl. hahaha...lol

Ok I will stop, Just having some fun, that's all. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by FTMPTB15
      I've got $5 down that this thread WON'T make it to 5 pages!

Looks like you owe more than just Harve.

I was waiting to cash in as well. : )

Comment

Originally posted by firetruckred
        Awwww you left out the best part.

I suppose I will finish it for you. : )

I lift my hose higher and higher
        That's how I do it I am a FF.

Guess I am the one in trouble now. I wonder what my punishment will be for being a bad . hahaha...lol

Ok I will stop, Just having some fun, that's all. Nothing wrong with that.
        not quite how i remember it. it had pushing deeper and deeper and not using a . we kinda got yelled at for using it my some instructors
        " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

Come on sing along if you know the words " I'm on the highway to hell, highway to hell." I got the mellos.

Comment

Originally posted by mcaldwell
            I will certainly bow to much greater experience and succede any white hat duties on that op, but I will throw my hat in for one of the knobs. It's been a while since I go to put a good cooker out.

unfortnatly i just had one tuesday morning. the store was a freakn trap
            " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

Originally posted by Itsmy6
              Come on sing along if you know the words " I'm on the highway to hell, highway to hell." I got the mellos.
              ive got one better,

" we didnt start the fire, it was always burning since the world was turning
              we didnt start the fire thought we didnt light but were trying to fight it"

Comment

I believe i offended mr kiwi
                Take a damn site more than that to even start annoying me.

The skin is way too thick due to crust.

I was warning others.
                Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Originally posted by firedawg312
                  not quite how i remember it. it had pushing deeper and deeper and not using a . we kinda got yelled at for using it my some instructors
                  Oh I see....
                  Last edited by firetruckred; 10-07-2006, 12:51 AM. Reason: because this was not the place to say such naughty things

Comment

Originally posted by ROOKIELZ
                    Well; I think we should get ourselves organized before we get to the "big one" in hell.

We should hold nominations based on ability and experience for senior officer positions.

With that in mind, I am nominating HWOODS for Chief

and WERUJ1 for Assistant Chief

Actually, I want WERUJ1 on the line with me but I am not sure how everyone feels about that...might be disrespectful to his abilities...
                    Rook ...............TRUST ME WHEN I SAAY THIS TOO YOU...........there is nothin' I would like more than to crawl down a hot smoky hallway.......with YOU. No disrespect taken.
                    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

• were all gonna be there. theres enough fire for all of us

Comment

• and we all have a hose!!!!!!!!!
                        J
                        It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

• some of us have more thatn others!!!

i ment longer fire hoses perverts!!! hey were on page six. wow it hasnt been stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by firetruckred
                            Looks like you owe more than just Harve.

I was waiting to cash in as well. : )
                            Hahaha... nooooot quite! First come, first serve. Looks like Harve was on the ball.
                            Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

• Oh Yeah?

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
                              Dear Ronald.

Your post has made me stop and think, which by itself is quite an achievement as I am not used to doing that.

Now however I am at the crossroads, in a quandry, confused even.

And I need some answers to what appears to me to be a dillema, source of confusion, major conflict even.

During the last umpteen years on numerous occassions I have been thanked by people for saving them, you know doing the fire, car accident things we do.

Now however I am starting to think I have sinned for doing this, and it has me worried, perplexed, distressed even.

I mean, did I do the right thing? Should I have left them to God to sort out? Was I interferring in the Plan?

Don't get me wrong, if the Big Guy wants to front up at a wreck and swing the cutting gear I will gladly say "Fill your boots Boss" and step aside.

But did I do the right thing, this is starting to get me concerned, stressed, raised blood pressure even.

Also it appears I have been doing the wrong thing with money.

All these years I have been told to save my money for a rainy day.

Now I see I may have been doing the wrong thing sticking it in a bank.

Should I have just got the dollars to pray for themselves so they too would be saved all by themselves.

And how about the "Save the whales" and "Save the Forest" causes I support. THOSE have obviously been mismanaged from the get go.

Please help.

Signed

Confuzed.
                              Dear Confuzed

You are interfering with natural selection. Please cease and desist with this action or we Fallwell, Graham, Hinn, and Sharpton Attorneys at Law will be forced into strong litigation with you. We are prepared to fight with any means at our disposal. (all tax free of course heh heh)
                              IAFF

Comment

• Dear Fallwell, Graham, Hinn, and Sharpton Attorneys at Law.

You have me dismayed, alarmed, perplexed even.

Which party do you propose to represent.

And where is said party?

Are there free drinks at said party?

Will the party last for long, or just be rapturously short (excuse the pun).

And you have me confused, the selections I have witnessed have been anything except natural.

If you are prepared to enter a sane discourse (or dat course at a smorgasboard) I will be available after 12/12/2098 for further conversation at an address to be decided.
                                Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                                Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X