X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo
    Rich.. I concur.

I reported the thread before it gets too out of hand.
    Unfortunately, Cap, that won't do much good.

This guy used to post under variations of this same username, spamming the boards with this same message back when I was a Moderator at military.com. When you whack one of his profiles, he will create another and keep up the spam. The only way to get rid of him is an IP ban, and he will eventually work his way around that, too.

WebTeam--strong advise you report this to his ISP--this isn't the first time he's engaged in this behavior and your site is not the first he's targeted with his spamming. He will continue to post to every forum on the site until he is banned, then will re-incarnate and start all over again.
    Have fun with this one. Glad I'm not one of you.
    My opinions might coincide with someone of importance's POV... I wouldn't know, since I never bothered to ask. My policy is: "Don't ask, don't care."

IACOJ--West Coast PITA

Comment

I used to work with a guy at the military FD I was on that made it his mission to save us all. Apparently he was a real wild *** when he was young and he fell in love with a God fearing Chrsitian woman who helped him see the light. Anyways, every day at work he would try over and over to save me and I would try to politely tell him no thank you and he would walk away only to come back later and try again. After a week or so I finally had had enough and when he walked up I cupped my hands and yelled as loudly as I could at him "SAVE YOURSELF IT"S TOO LATE FOR ME!!" Any time he would start up trying to convert me I would do the same thing. After a couple of days he finally said okay I will leave you alone, BUT, if you ever change your mind let me know.

Believe what you want to believe, or not. Just leave me alone, whether I believe or not is no one's business except mine and whatever higher power I choose to believe in.

FyredUp
      Crazy, but that's how it goes
      Millions of people living as foes
      Maybe it's not too late
      To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

But FyredUp....

Don't you realize that you can't make that determination yourself. You MUST have someone tell you what is best for you. In today's day & age, personal choice is not an option. You must conform to someone else's image of right and wrong. It is not up to you to decide for yourself.

**ducking and dodging the assorted items being hurled in my general direction**
        Anyway, the point has been made by enough people here and on the old Christian Firefighter thread, believe what you want to belive but don't try to shove it down everyone else's throat.
        Stupid People.......Providing Job Security to Public Safety Professionals for ........forever

Comment

Originally posted by firetruckred
          Hey, I love the Lord. He knows it... I know it..nough said.

No need to aggravate the hell out of every body with the bible thumping. Just be an example and shut the hell up.

Here is my little add to this hilarious thread

When I get to hell, The Devil will say...

How did you put out the fire in just one day?

I lift my hose higher and higher,

That's how I did it..

I am a FIREFIGHTER.

god im having flashbacks of the DOD academy!!! im trying to remember the other two verses!!!!
          " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

I always use the line " I wouldn't object but I think my mother would at the size I am now" line when someone asks me if I'd like to be born again.

Larry

Comment

Hrmmm made it in before the doors lock
              IACOJ
              FTM-PTB

Comment

Don't worry, the WebTeam isn't gonna close it.

They're back to their usual hiatus, of ignoring the forums. Atleast they're still getting money from the MemberZone subscriptions.

I do believe that it's time for the "WebTeam" to get revamped. How about nominating some moderators like da' Gonz, Chief Reason, WeruJ1, etc. Atleast then we wouldn't have to put up with this crap.
                Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
                Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
                FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Res343cue
                  Don't worry, the WebTeam isn't gonna close it.

I do believe that it's time for the "WebTeam" to get revamped. How about nominating some moderators like da' Gonz, Chief Reason, WeruJ1, etc. Atleast then we wouldn't have to put up with this crap.
                  At least they are around and know whats happening on a day to day basis around here.

Comment

Is this what goes through your minds when hear the pipes play "Amazing Grace?"

Comment

its messed up but after amazing grace is done i hear dropkick murpheys in my head.
                      " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

Originally posted by tfpd109
                        At least they are around and know whats happening on a day to day basis around here.
                        They are? The WebTeam hasn't logged in since September 27th!
                        Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
                        Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
                        FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

LOL, I didn't mean the WebTeam, I meant Chief, Gonz, WeruJ1, ect....... Sorry for the confusion!

Comment

Originally posted by firedawg312
                            its messed up but after amazing grace is done i hear dropkick murpheys in my head.
                            The Dropkick Murphys ROCK!

Boston, Baby!
                            ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                            Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

I was in Colorado Springs from the 28th through October 1st visiting my uncle, who is battling cancer. That's why I wasn't here.
                              ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

the sound of bagpipes gets me goin. i dont know why. if we top five pages on this thread ill be amazed!!!!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X