This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hwoods
    Here's The Deal........ Being Firefighters, WE know where WE'RE going..... So, with that in mind, we need to get together for some Preplanning. Who takes the line, who gets the water, who does Vent, etc. I mean, After All, HELL will be our biggest job. HOWEVER, those of us on these boards CAN and WILL get it done. I've never left a Fire that was not out in my lifetime, no need to change afterward. AND, The devil has never seen the likes of us....... We WILL put Hell Out......
    dam right baby. i have never looked at it that way
    " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

Here's The Deal........ Being Firefighters, WE know where WE'RE going..... So, with that in mind, we need to get together for some Preplanning. Who takes the line, who gets the water, who does Vent, etc. I mean, After All, HELL will be our biggest job. HOWEVER, those of us on these boards CAN and WILL get it done. I've never left a Fire that was not out in my lifetime, no need to change afterward. AND, The devil has never seen the likes of us....... We WILL put Hell Out......

I'll bring the marshmellows
      FOR HE WHO SERVES HIS FELLOWS IS OF ALL HIS FELLOWS GREATEST

IACOJ

Comment

i got some hotdogs....
        J
        It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

WOW ..................and in left field .................in before the lock ! Hi Rich !
          IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
          Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
          ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
          RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
          LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
          I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
          "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
          http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Originally posted by Weruj1
            WOW ..................and in left field .................in before the lock ! Hi Rich !
            And from the upper deck nosebleed section...hey Josh!

Comment

I wanna say hi too!!

Comment

Originally posted by JCast141
                As Firefighter's we frequently say to each other "See ya at the big one", if ya think about it wouldn't that be hell? The biggest fire of all our careers?
                In that case may I suggest we pull a 2 1/2? I wonder if GOD would use a fog or a solid stream?

Comment

Originally posted by KCFireguy
                  In that case may I suggest we pull a 2 1/2? I wonder if GOD would use a fog or a solid stream?
                  Are we taking a Pierce, E-One or KME? Spartin?

Oh yeah, what color helmet and shield?

Comment

Harve.

Right with you on the nozzle Brother.

I have taken the path of the righteous man, and I plan to tell it on the mountain
                    Save it for the mountain Brother.

There is a Hell of a fire to put out in the mean time.

Praying is what you do when all else has gone belly up. Before then, fight with every damn fibre of your body to win and live.

You WILL be to busy to pray, and we are sure "whoever" understands what your doing.
                    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
                    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Just so long as we bring the Fig Newtons! I hear they don't have much of a grocery store in Hell.

I didn't actually say that; it was the little devils inside me...
                      Last edited by ROOKIELZ; 10-06-2006, 12:50 AM.
                      IACOJ
                      If you are willing to teach;
                      I am willing to learn.

Comment

oh I got in before it closed... : )

Hey, I love the Lord. He knows it... I know it..nough said.

No need to aggravate the hell out of every body with the bible thumping. Just be an example and shut the hell up.

Here is my little add to this hilarious thread

When I get to hell, The Devil will say...

How did you put out the fire in just one day?

I lift my hose higher and higher,

That's how I did it..

I am a FIREFIGHTER.
                        Last edited by firetruckred; 10-06-2006, 01:03 AM.

Comment

HOWEVER, those of us on these boards with a CAN, WILL get it done.

Oh, there ya go Harve, making it a Truckie vs Hose Jockey thread.

The Devil made me do it.
                          Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

So, if we bring the Fig Newtons, what about Mini Me, stop signs, and a sacrifice to the devil - TrojanMutt.
                            Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
                            Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
                            FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

I thought I heard someone say they got the marshmellows...

I'll bring the hershey's chocolate bars and graham crackers.
                              Last edited by firetruckred; 10-06-2006, 01:54 AM.

Comment

I've got $5 down that this thread WON'T make it to 5 pages!
                                Last edited by FTMPTB15; 10-06-2006, 03:02 AM.
                                Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X