X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!

This one has a very short half-life.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Comment

ok this is why i really dont like organized religion. they push them selves on you where ever you go. now im not saying i dont beleive in all of this cause i do beleive in god and jesus but i refuse to affaliate myself with any religion. they all think there the one true religion. truth is all of the three major religions are basically the same. note that i said basically and not that they are. none of them seem to be too tolerant of other religions. ok this is gonna sound weird but there is one religion that i have had contact with and its the only one that is 100% tolerant of EVERY OTHER religion. that is wiicca. and its not waht yuou think. its not at all witch craft its more about the elements and inner peace. when judgment day comes we all may as well bend over and kiss our arses goodbye cause were all gonna die. no matter if your jewish, muslim,christian,hindu,buddist waht ever were all screwed. ok im gonna stop before i go on rambling.
      Last edited by firedawg312; 10-05-2006, 07:03 PM.
      " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

As Firefighter's we frequently say to each other "See ya at the big one", if ya think about it wouldn't that be hell? The biggest fire of all our careers?

Comment

the sad thing is this guy is probally jumping all over to different boards cause he is only listed a guest!!!!!!

QUOTE: As Firefighter's we frequently say to each other "See ya at the big one", if ya think about it wouldn't that be hell? The biggest fire of all our careers?

thats a very good point
          " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

10 minutes??? Wow it took me all of about 10 seconds LOL

Skipped right on past the main course to the entertainment

I dunno, Marty. The thread has been going for 9 hrs already. And the Webteam appears to be absent again this past week or so, haven't seen any replies to anyone's PMs or threads or posts about having all these problems with the site. (Disclaimer: I just got home from work, so the Webteam very well may have put in an appearance today)

So party on, a lock could be some time in coming!

*goes off singing* 4 day weekend, 4 day weekend ...
            September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
            IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
            Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Why must people feel the need to push their religious beliefs onto others? Ever notice that it is a certain group of people who feel the need to do it in places where it doesn't belong, such as these forums?
              Chris Shields
              Lieutenant / EMT
              Haz-Mat Technician
              East Syracuse Fire Dept
              Onondaga County, NY

Comment

can i getta AMEN!! sorry couldnt help myself

Comment

Oh ... I don't care if it rains or freezes as long as I got my plastic Jesus riding on the dashboard of my car ...
                  Hallelujah friends and neighbors, this forum is brought to you by the Purple Plastic People Company of Waco, Texas. For the donation of $100. we will send you a miniture sculpture of the Holy Family that glows in the dark ... hallelujah ... for an additional $5. we will include a specially blesses dish cloth, guarenteed to get the deamon off your dishes ... hallelujah.

Comment

Why must people feel the need to push their religious beliefs onto others?
                    You think this guy’s extreme? Wait ‘til you hear from our Jihadist friends in that "peaceful" religion when they invite you to their church.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire58Dog
                      You think this guy’s extreme? Wait ‘til you hear from our Jihadist friends in that "peaceful" religion when they invite you to their church.

i dont think he ment extreme in that sense. he ment people like the jehovah witnesses who go door to door. i had a friend whos father was a pastor in a black southeren baptist church. he used to chase them away by trying to convert them. he had verses picked out and everything it was funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Driver76
                        Oh ... I don't care if it rains or freezes as long as I got my plastic Jesus riding on the dashboard of my car ...
                        Hallelujah friends and neighbors, this forum is brought to you by the Purple Plastic People Company of Waco, Texas. For the donation of $100. we will send you a miniture sculpture of the Holy Family that glows in the dark ... hallelujah ... for an additional $5. we will include a specially blesses dish cloth, guarenteed to get the deamon off your dishes ... hallelujah.

you cant forget the cross air freshner. "Makes the whole car smell like heaven!!"

Comment

Originally posted by firedawg312
                          i dont think he ment extreme in that sense. he ment people like the jehovah witnesses who go door to door. i had a friend whos father was a pastor in a black southeren baptist church. he used to chase them away by trying to convert them. he had verses picked out and everything it was funny as hell
                          And what I'm saying is there are other religions out there who want to convert you too, only they are a lot more "persuasive." You can ignore this guy if you choose to. When Abdul, Ahmed and the boys come knocking on your door you'll be wishing it was just another bunch of Jehova's Witnesses. http://jihadwatch.org

Comment

Okayyyyyy..................... ..

Here's The Deal........ Being Firefighters, WE know where WE'RE going..... So, with that in mind, we need to get together for some Preplanning. Who takes the line, who gets the water, who does Vent, etc. I mean, After All, HELL will be our biggest job. HOWEVER, those of us on these boards CAN and WILL get it done. I've never left a Fire that was not out in my lifetime, no need to change afterward. AND, The devil has never seen the likes of us....... We WILL put Hell Out......
                            Last edited by hwoods; 10-05-2006, 10:04 PM.
                            Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                            In memory of
                            Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                            Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

I live a few hours away from Hell......Michigan that is. Bob i'm glad i'm an atheist. sunday morningis really fun to sleep in on.
                              J
                              It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X