This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JHR1985
    Interesting how it turned to Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys.

Spicy Mchaggis
    I think thats because its what most of the folks here would like to do to Ronald (the starter of this thread) - flog him and dropkick him
    Be safe y'all!
    IACOJ Animal Control
    Ladder 8
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Comment

• Rightttttt..............

Originally posted by DonSmithnotTMD

Well once you'll get older you will prefer your Beer a little bit warmer ;-)
      We've seen this a lot of times with our guests... when they were young the prefered it cold, by the time they get older the prefered temperature rises with the age ;-)

I'll turn Sixty Five on November 2nd. I think I'm past that stage.......
      Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
      In memory of
      Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
      Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

• I'm late, but still in before the lock (if it ever happens). Hi everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ladder8
          I think thats because its what most of the folks here would like to do to Ronald (the starter of this thread) - flog him and dropkick him

thats funny
          " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

• Has this ronald bum even come back to see how much we rediculed him?
            Or did he just leave a message and hope for the best.
            J
            It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcfd45
              Has this ronald bum even come back to see how much we rediculed him?
              Or did he just leave a message and hope for the best.
              J
              Unlike some others, J, he either did a drive-by-posting...or learned his lesson. Either way, we seem to be rid of him. One down, one more (at least) to go.

Comment

• hopefully the other smuck dosent come in here and ruin this fourm
                " IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN I CAN BLAME MY MISSPELLINGS ON MY PENCIL" -Larry The Cable Guy-

Comment

• Doesnt he know that this shouldnt be posted here. It belongs on IACOJ.... hehehe
                  The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

• Originally posted by JHR1985
                    Doesnt he know that this shouldnt be posted here. It belongs on IACOJ.... hehehe

I can assure you it will not be there!
                    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

• Oh Gonzo. Your no fun. Least there we can cuss
                      The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

• oK. We're now all saved from the thread getting longer.

Post closed

WebTeam

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                        Working...