Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tip for the sicko's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tip for the sicko's

    In light of the recent school shootings in Pennsylvania, Colorado and Wisconsin, I have a tip for any sicko's out there that are contemplating doing this.

    TIP - If you want to go out in a blaze of glory. Have your gun fight with a bunch of dope dealers. Knock off this crap with the innocent school children and the police. If you want to be thought of as a martyr go the drug dealer route we will at least have a little respect for you.

    Trust me, the fireworks will be better and the media will love you. Killing innocent school kids - Not Funny
    If I'm not here I'm on http://ctfire-ems.com/indexc.php

  • #2
    That would be great you know. We could only wish that to happen whenever psycho sam wants to take himself out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, that sounds good, but if they had a civic-minded bone in them, they wouldn't be killing ANYbody except themselves.

      The jerk in PA apparently claimed he had the urge to molest children again and wanted to kill himself. Why couldn't he have just done that? Why in the world bother any kids? You would think, if he had enough of a conscience to feel suicidal for thinking about molesting more kids, he'd have enough conscience NOT TO DO IT.
      “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
      ― Hunter S. Thompson

      Comment


      • #4
        Cant this go in the "Off Duty" forum?

        Comment


        • #5
          Go out with style. Rob a bank, walk out with a gun in one hand, bottle of jack in the other. Least you will be remembered for going out with style
          The Box. You opened it. We Came...

          "You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

          Comment


          • #6
            how about just end your life and leave everyone out of it.

            Comment


            • #7
              My heart is broken.

              Those poor parents. God give them strength.
              Last edited by firetruckred; 10-04-2006, 01:53 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh,here's one.That group that protests at military funerals appearently has a beef with Pennsylvania's Governor so they will be protesting at the funerals for the children.
                Yeah,that's just the way to get support for your group.Hold a protest at a child's funeral for something not even remotely related to their memory.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by doughesson
                  Oh,here's one.That group that protests at military funerals appearently has a beef with Pennsylvania's Governor so they will be protesting at the funerals for the children.
                  Yeah,that's just the way to get support for your group.Hold a protest at a child's funeral for something not even remotely related to their memory.
                  wheres my shotgun at.........
                  First in, Last out, nobody left behind.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by doughesson
                    Oh,here's one.That group that protests at military funerals appearently has a beef with Pennsylvania's Governor so they will be protesting at the funerals for the children.
                    Yeah,that's just the way to get support for your group.Hold a protest at a child's funeral for something not even remotely related to their memory.
                    It's amazing how some people try to put their own personal agenda ahead of what is most important.
                    Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FTMPTB15
                      It's amazing how some people try to put their own personal agenda ahead of what is most important.
                      Those who have read some of my posts in other threads will notice that I sometimes digress but this is beyond the pale.
                      I heard on FOX that the planned protest had gotten cancelled so maybe they have a shred of human decency after all.
                      I know those kids will rest in peace because they had done no wrong but their killer had.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by doughesson
                        Those who have read some of my posts in other threads will notice that I sometimes digress but this is beyond the pale.
                        I heard on FOX that the planned protest had gotten cancelled so maybe they have a shred of human decency after all.
                        I know those kids will rest in peace because they had done no wrong but their killer had.
                        I was watching cnn and some radio person was on talking about how he tried to persuade them to not do it. he offered money they said they didn't want his money, he asked what do you want? they wanted to get out the message. so this guy makes a deal and he gives them 1 hour on the radio if thy agreed not to go to the funerals. cool guy. yeah those sick pups gotta stop.
                        J
                        It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you want to shoot someone, go play paintball.
                          NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
                          IACOJ Attack

                          Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

                          Comment

                          300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                          Collapse

                          Upper 300x250

                          Collapse

                          Taboola

                          Collapse

                          Leader

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X