X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaSharkie
    replied
    Originally posted by LeuitEFDems
    DaSharkie...I must correct you...it's Worcester (Woosta) and east that doesn't pronounce "R"s...Us here in the western part of the state do
    Actually, it is pronounced "Wistah", if you asked any of the Wistah girls, they'd tell ya.

When ya leavin'?

And the pump on the tower........Money well spent?

Leave a comment:

• NortheastFF
    replied
    We have 4 tower ladders in the city. I believe only TL-3 has a pump and I've never seen any handlines streched off of it.

Leave a comment:

• Steeda83
    replied
    im 99.9% positive that there are no pumps on any of boston's ladder co.'s..ive seen 2 of the new pierce towers and they didnt

Leave a comment:

• skipatrol8
    replied
    pierce

do the new pierce 105' sticks still carry the same compliment? doesnt look as massive. also, do the tower ladders have a pump and ground ladders? that includes the e-one and pierces. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• LeuitEFDems
    replied
    Originally posted by DaSharkie
    First off, you must begin to call these "ladders" by their appropriate term when discussing any Massachusetts/New Hampshire/Maine FD.

We refer to them as "LADDAHS" and this includes the apparatus they are carried on.
    DaSharkie...I must correct you...it's Worcester (Woosta) and east that doesn't pronounce "R"s...Us here in the western part of the state do

Leave a comment:

• Steeda83
    replied
    oh im very aware, being from rhode island myself

Leave a comment:

• DaSharkie
    replied
    First off, you must begin to call these "ladders" by their appropriate term when discussing any Massachusetts/New Hampshire/Maine FD.

We refer to them as "LADDAHS" and this includes the apparatus they are carried on.

Leave a comment:

• NortheastFF
    replied
    E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you the SOP for Ladder Companies.

Leave a comment:

• Steeda83
    started a topic Boston, MA FD ladder compliment

Boston, MA FD ladder compliment

i'm just curious to know what a ladder company in boston carries for ground ladders.. i know it's quite massive but don't know the specifics

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X