X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSFC2338
    replied
    Originally posted by simsfireR14
    i cant get you a 1010 but i might be able to get you a black Ben 2 plus helmet w/ a 4 inch shield no interior use.

sims - how much for the Ben2? I'm in MA.

Leave a comment:

• ucanfollowme
    replied
    I like the look of the 1010, but its heavy has heck. On a long call, my neck will feel like it shortened about 2 inches.

Wheres the pic of that infamous helmet from Bou

Leave a comment:

• bobcoop06
    replied
    I'll pay shipping if someone has a traditional helmet to give away!

Leave a comment:

• BFDNJFF
    replied
    Originally posted by NYSmokey
    Guess I need to go back to helmet discussion school

Rookie LOL

Leave a comment:

• NYSmokey
    replied
    Guess I need to go back to helmet discussion school

Leave a comment:

• DCFDCAR5
    replied
    FYI- The "low ride" Cairns traditional helmet is the 880, not the 1044.

Leave a comment:

• NYSmokey
    replied
    Thanks for the info ehs7554. I got rid of my 1010 about 5 years ago. I haven't tried the 1044 on but our guys seem to like them much better. Maybe it is because they aren't so shiny

Leave a comment:

• ehs7554
    replied
    Originally posted by NYSmokey
    If you haven't worn a 1010, I'd try one on first. I hated mine. Sat too high on my big fat head Look into a Cairns 1044 (similar but not as shiny and lower ride) or a Morning Pride Ben II Plus. The 1044 is cheapest at $151 with the faceshield you want at www.thefirestore.com . If you're going to be doing this for a while, it's worth the money.

Of course if you have the money or want to combine birthday/Xmas presents for a while, leather is the way to go
    Not to get into a helmet debate,but the 1010 and the 1044 have identical interior components that are interchangeable and the helmets should if adjusted the same, ride the same. The primary difference is the 1010 is painted and the paint is molded through on the 1044. The shells are made of the same material.

Leave a comment:

• DCFDCAR5
    replied
    Originally posted by CALFFBOU
    You can have mine. Please take mine. Picture to follow. I hate it. It sucks.
    How much for shipping?

Leave a comment:

• CALFFBOU
    replied
    You can have mine. Please take mine. Picture to follow. I hate it. It sucks.

Leave a comment:

• dmc540
    replied
    Buy New

If you can afford it, buy new. I have seen the lowest prices at www.allhandsfire.com for any of the Cairns helmets. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• CALFFBOU
    replied
    You can have mine. They suck.

Leave a comment:

• Steeda83
    replied
    Leather Forever!

Leave a comment:

• NYSmokey
    replied
    If you haven't worn a 1010, I'd try one on first. I hated mine. Sat too high on my big fat head Look into a Cairns 1044 (similar but not as shiny and lower ride) or a Morning Pride Ben II Plus. The 1044 is cheapest at $151 with the faceshield you want at www.thefirestore.com . If you're going to be doing this for a while, it's worth the money.

Of course if you have the money or want to combine birthday/Xmas presents for a while, leather is the way to go

Leave a comment:

• simsfireR14
    replied
    Originally posted by mdd2121
    please email me if you have one available - MUST be black, preferably with faceshield

[email protected]

thanks
    i cant get you a 1010 but i might be able to get you a black Ben 2 plus helmet w/ a 4 inch shield no interior use.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X