Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you wear under your bunker pants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROOKIELZ
    replied
    some of the ladies from my old station would come in wearning sleepware.....
    You never mentioned that you had noticed my flannel beagle jammies
    I have sheep and bears too!

Seriously, around here, it's jeans because it is starting to get a little colder (-10*C)

Leave a comment:

• AZFF25
    replied
    Black leather thong

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by RoughRider

These

kinky...very kinky!

Leave a comment:

• fyresquid
    replied
    Being Navy and a volley. I like shorts but on duty as the fire marshal or underway with the ships FD. I just wear my red nomex coveralls. At live burns and brush I got a spare pair. For when the tones go it what ever is on or a pair of shorts.

Leave a comment:

• RoughRider
    replied

These

Leave a comment:

• ghent11047
    replied
    I've always worn whatever I have on when the tones drop. If I'm on duty with the FD ambulance, we end up fighting fires with our uniforms underneath.

Leave a comment:

• scvfd412
    replied
    Originally posted by kd7fds
    Our volunteer department is about 25% female. I hadn't thought about this question much until we had a call on a Sunday morning and 3 ladies rush in and drop their skirts before they put on their bunkers.

Couple of the younger guys couldn't look them in the eye for a couple days after.
    See, for me, when it comes to skirts and dresses, I will not buy it unless it has those above the knee slits on both sides. That way you just tuck the front and the back and go! Call me modest!

Leave a comment:

• cozmosis
    replied
    Um... I wear whatever I was wearing when the call came in. I don't change clothes before putting on my bunkers.

In July, the department allowed us to wear uniform shorts for the first time ever. However, they have the stipulation that we must wear bunkers on every call. So, for the most part, you'll find me wearing shorts underneath... And you'll finding me donning my bunkers a lot more often.

Leave a comment:

• mcfd45
    replied
    Nothing...
    J

Leave a comment:

• MalahatTwo7
    replied
    It never bothered me any, but the middle of the night calls could sometimes be a bit... uuummm... revealing ... some of the ladies from my old station would come in wearning sleepware.... and thats enough imagination detail for anyone.

**just a good thing I know how and when to keep my eyes closed. Made life a little simpler that way.

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    Originally posted by firestanggt
    OK, so now I'm curious.

Nothing too graphic please, I'm going to assume you guys didn't walk around the station in your boxers, at least i would hope not. So when you get a call you all rip your pants off before gearing up?
    That must be kinda funny to watch.
    Imagine doing a ride along and seeing that. That would be enough to scare anyone away from the fire service.
    We had a guy who would do just that .................

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Righttttttttt...........

Originally posted by Chief2701
    Same as what we wear under our kilts/On a good night lipstick on a great night two different shades

THAT, Sir, is the best answer yet......

Leave a comment:

• Fire58Dog
    replied
    Less is definitely more: Calvin Klein thong - cotton blend with the seamed contour pouch, logo waistband, black to match the bunkers. I can post a picture if it helps.

Leave a comment:

• Chief2701
    replied
    Same as what we wear under our kilts/On a good night lipstick on a great night two different shades
    Last edited by Chief2701; 09-19-2006, 02:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BirkenVogt
    replied
    I ALWAYS wear my uniform pants, and also I take my regular boots with me wherever I go. In fact I always take ALL my gear with me no matter where I am going. Mainly because I want to get out of my hot, sweaty, filthy, heavy bunker gear ASAP. Plus I want to be ready for the next call, and the one after that, should they turn out to be a vegetation fire, or a medical aid.

Birken

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X