what the f.....!??!?!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the f.....!??!?!??

Not on my lid!!! Anyone else seen this monstrosity? Some kind of new tradition? Blasphemy!

http://www.thefirestore.com/store/pr...ith_fasteners/

Maybe it's a Canadian thing!?

I can hear it now..."Nice beaver!"

Kevin
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    http://www.tfdfire.com/
    "Fir na tine"

Comment

Thanks, I just had it stuffed.

Comment

i like to stay as close to the beaver as i can!!!!

Comment

Maybe they could have had the Beaver head and main body up front with the tail at the rear of the helmet. Yea, Davey Crockett.

Comment

Aww, how cute EH?

Comment

Hummm, a thread about beavers.

I'd say the over/under on the little locked icon appearing is about three pages.

Comment

Chief'commin, quick, hide that helmet!!!!
                Never trust a smiling dog.
                The uniform you're given is free, but it comes with a history. Do the right thing when you're in it.
                PTB, EGH, FTM.

Comment

A word to the wise my Brothers'- DON"T MESS WITH AN ANGRY BEAVER!
                  My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
                  "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
                  George Mason
                  Co-author of the Second Amendment
                  during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
                  Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

Nice one!

There is a cheaper way--how about draping "Road Kill" over your battle bowler? And for our Redkneck fraternity, should you go into a job, you can cook it and eat it!

Road kill should be small enough to fit on helmet--none of the following=

Moose/Deer/Bears/Cattle/Pigs/Sheep/Rottweillers(Poodle's are exempt)
                    You can receive special dispensation under the Civil Rights Bill to use--Pedestrians/Obnoxious small children and Little Old ladies but only if it is a Shrove Tuesday and you are carrying a fish under the left(not right) arm.

Monty Python you have a lot to answer for!

Comment

This is what I call a money racket!!!
                      You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Comment

Guys- Admit it, you rather wear a Phenix lid than a damn beaver. How embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by fireman4949
                          Maybe it's a Canadian thing!?

I can hear it now..."Nice beaver!"

Kevin
                          HAH you beat me to it! Reminds me of the ships motto for HMCS REGINA.... REVAEB..... took me a while to work it out......
                          If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

Wow. How would you feel if someone started a thread saying your national symbol was embarrassing? I would be pretty ****ed if anyone talked down about the eagle on my helmet. As a member of the International, I am dissapointed this thread even exists.

Comment

I'm not bashing on the beaver the animal, just I think the think looks ridiculous and would never go on my helmet. A kid in my post wants one for his Ben2 and doesn't understand that Morning Pride makes ben2's not Cairns. Again personally, I think that they are a stupid waste of money that make your helmet look ridiculous.
                              ------------------------------------
                              These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
                              ------------------------------------

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X