X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickey
    replied
    At least it was minor injuries.

I noticed that too, seems things always happen to both cities within a few days. Spooky....

Leave a comment:

• VinnieB
    replied
    Speedy recovery from across the pond.

Leave a comment:

• TFD2069
    replied
    Thoughts and prayers go out to the brothers for a speedy and full recovery.

Leave a comment:

• BFDLT32
    replied
    Glad to hear that they are alright. Steve, please let the brothers across the pond know that we are thinking of them.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    That's pretty freaky all right. Glad to hear there were no serious injuries.

Leave a comment:

• SteveDude
    replied
    Thanks Fred...they are going to be OK...now all we have to do is hope for a similar outcome for the Brothers up in the Bronx.... it always spooks me how these two Big City FD's have so many similar things happen around the same time???

Leave a comment:

• FFFRED
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveDude
    Seven London Firefighters have been admitted to Hospital, injuries unknown, following a collision between Two Fire Trucks on the Marylebone Road in London's West End. At this point as far as I can asceratin a Pump from A25 Westminster and the Ladder Truck from A24 Soho collided on a junction whilst approaching an incident from different directions.

BBC News

Hope they all make a speedy recovery.

FTM-PTB

Leave a comment:

• dave29
    replied
    Glad they r ok and wasnt worse

Leave a comment:

• SteveDude
    replied
    Thanks for the thoughts...thankfully I have found out the worst injury was a broken arm...the other 6 had minor injuries.

Leave a comment:

• NYSmokey
    replied
    Speedy recovery to the injured brothers. Keep us posted on their status.

Leave a comment:

• SteveDude
    started a topic 7 LFB Firemen injured

7 LFB Firemen injured

Seven London Firefighters have been admitted to Hospital, injuries unknown, following a collision between Two Fire Trucks on the Marylebone Road in London's West End. At this point as far as I can asceratin a Pump from A25 Westminster and the Ladder Truck from A24 Soho collided on a junction whilst approaching an incident from different directions.

BBC News
    Last edited by SteveDude; 08-27-2006, 07:58 AM.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X