• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Test Test

Test Test Test
    Last edited by Flochief; 08-17-2006, 11:01 PM. Reason: delete

You passed

Why all of the testing threads? This the second or third I've seen lately.
    sigpic

Comment

Coz,
      I just tried to start a new thread and it did not work. It is very agrevating to type out something and it not work. So I tried to do it differently and evidently it worked. sorry for the confusion. I am now trying to delete this.

Comment

The test new thread area that I have been linking people to all week appears to have disappeared!
        Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Everyone is having problems starting threads. So its easier to do a "test" then come back and edit it.

Comment

Hey Calf
            I type in a new thread, hit the submit button, it disappeared. I went to view it and it was not to be found. I thought I musta done something wrong. What I do not know. Then I typed in the now famous TEST TEST TEST and it worked. I know I am not as computer savy as my esteemed friends but I try. I also do not have the experience that all of you have, 220 post vs 2 to 3 thousand or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Flochief
              Hey Calf
              I also do not have the experience that all of you have, 220 post vs 2 to 3 thousand or more.
              Flochief,

You are always more than welcome here no matter how many posts you have. Just cause you have a crapload of posts doesn't mean you have realworld experience. Hell look at me for example, I'm just a 16 y/o explorer and 85% of what I know I have eaither learned in drills, training sessions, or classes attended on my own time, reading these forums, or from talking with senior firefighters. There are people on here who probably have 47 posts and have fought more fire that I may ever see. We're glad to have you here and if you need anything shoot me a PM.

Jake
              ------------------------------------
              These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
              ------------------------------------

Comment

LOL- Yeah, I have like 3k+ postings and I still dont know what I am talking about.

To answer your question, I did a "test" thread and then clicked on my "back" button, cut and pasted my material and the can back and editted the "test" post.

Hope that makes sense.

Comment

FloChief, a lot of people have been having problems starting threads for a few months now. I recommend letting the Webteam know, as they are working on the problem and need to know if the issue isn't fixed.
                  September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                  IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                  Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Welcome to the test club. We are the fortunate group that cannot post a thread.

makes us a little bit testy.
                    Jason Knecht
                    Firefighter/EMT
                    Township Fire Dept., Inc.
                    Eau Claire, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
                    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
                    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Comment

Ok guys, I get the hint I will hit the biiks more often.

Comment

Originally posted by kjohn23
                        Ok guys, I get the hint I will hit the biiks more often.
                        Biiks??? Looks like you better hit a typing class while you're at it
                        Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

*Tones*

Engine 1, Engine 3, Truck 2, Truck 4, Medic 1, Medic 2, Battalion 1, Structure Fire 1093 West Broadway, 1093 West Broadway....

Theres a call everyone! Hurry! We have to pull out of THIS THREAD.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChicagoKid
                            *Tones*

Engine 1, Engine 3, Truck 2, Truck 4, Medic 1, Medic 2, Battalion 1, Structure Fire 1093 West Broadway, 1093 West Broadway....

But we are having so much fun! Cant we stay a little bit longer? Please, Daddy?
                            Do a little dance, make a little rum, Italian Ice! Italian Ice!

Actual lyric: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.
                            (KC & The Sunshine Band "Do A Little Dance")

My thoughts are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts of any Organization to which I am affiliated.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChicagoKid
                              *Tones*

"SHOTGUN!"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X