whats goin on? its not working?
    JTFD1
    http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4778/firesig4fh.jpg

We're over here
    Fir Na Tine
    Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

Another option, but still TheFireStore

Since the other thread got locked, here's a little inside info.

DROA didn't send any reminder emails after the 120 day reminder. Supposedly they send reminders 90, 60, 30, etc. days till the dead date. For a couple hours DROA had the site down and when they realized they sent no reminders they renewed it for free for 2 years and brought the site back up. Some DNS servers never got the info that the site was down, while others got the info fast and are showing that the site is still down. It will take a little time for all the DNS servers to get the correct info so until then, please try one of the other URL's that the company owns. If your DNS server is showing the site as being down, please try www.fireboots.com. I know the company is embarrased at this and won't let it happen again.

Comment

Wouldn't have been as bad if the WT didn't close the other thread for no apparent reason........

At least this way people would have known there were issues.......
        The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
        We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
        IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by firenresq77
          Wouldn't have been as bad if the WT didn't close the other thread for no apparent reason........

At least this way people would have known there were issues.......
          I created another thread that was just above it explaining the situation. I would assume that the guys at firehouse.com are on a DNS server that isn't having problems with access. As I said before, this problem should go away very soon, but in the mean time, you can get to the site thru alternate url's like fireboots.com or turnoutgear.com. There is a list of about 30 url's that will get you to TheFireStore. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Why on God's green earth would the WT close down the last thread and tell us stuff that we already probably knew. No one was bashing anyone they were asking legitimite questions, were givin reasonable answers, and a crisis was averted. Well, I guess that is one reason I'm not on the WT, besides the fact I know jack about HTML or any of that shibba, I just don't understand the mental processes.
            ------------------------------------
            These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
            ------------------------------------

Comment

It was my first thread that got shut down. I don't know whether to be proud or upset. Well atleast I can say I'm one of the few that actually has gotten a thread closed. Yay?
              Fir Na Tine
              Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

did he say shibba ?
                IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Originally posted by Weruj1
                  did he say shibba ?
                  ????????????
                  Fir Na Tine
                  Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

Ed is that you???? If it isn't, do you have permission to type shibba?

Comment

Folks

The other thread was closed as it appeared the site was up. Now that the company's web site is up or alternative URLs provided, to be fair to our non commericial promotion policies in the forums, we are closing the topic. It will remain so folks can see it and see the alternative access points.

Thanks
                      WebTeam

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...