X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYSmokey
    replied
    Originally posted by wilson10
    wow, that click on Detroit site sucks! That was a whole two sentence article.

On a side note, they are not the only department that runs 4 guys a shift and leaves the house with 2 guys on each piece. I will say this, they should have made SOME attempt at attacking the fire.

I would like to read more on this. I doubt they just stood there, but if they did that is wrong. As I said some attack could have been made, a simple defensive attack with a handline would have atleast shown an effort to extinguish the fire.
    Yeah....what he said

Leave a comment:

• wilson10
    replied
    wow, that click on Detroit site sucks! That was a whole two sentence article.

On a side note, they are not the only department that runs 4 guys a shift and leaves the house with 2 guys on each piece. I will say this, they should have made SOME attempt at attacking the fire.

I would like to read more on this. I doubt they just stood there, but if they did that is wrong. As I said some attack could have been made, a simple defensive attack with a handline would have atleast shown an effort to extinguish the fire.

Leave a comment:

• MaddogDFD5
    started a topic Here We Go Again !

Here We Go Again !

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/9671340/detail.html

yes this is a full time IAFF department and they did have 4 firefighters working 2 on the Rescue and 2 on the engine and the rescue was on a medical.......... THATS SAFE ! There FIRE Millage just failed on Tuesday also

A Second Alarm was called Mutual Aide from 2 Depts

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X