Msa Scba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msa Scba

Has anyone been haveing trouble with the new standard MSA air pacs?

Originally posted by sklump
    nope. Had ours in service for about 18 months now. Had some issues with batteries in the HUDs dying, but I think we got that resolved.

Comment

We've had ours close to year and have had no probs at all.

PKFPD
      IACOJ and proud of it

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

We haven't experienced any problems with ours either, other than the HUD batteries. What did you do to correct this? Our program changes batteries on everything at least every 6 months. This works for everything but the HUD.

Comment

Originally posted by quietone
          We haven't experienced any problems with ours either, other than the HUD batteries. What did you do to correct this? Our program changes batteries on everything at least every 6 months. This works for everything but the HUD.
          We too are on a 6 mos. schedule. The first go round they died quickly, due to the fact they had been installed at the factory (who knows how long). Since then, problem free. Well, except my help last time put some of the PASS battery covers on with the arrow pointing the wrong way. Which for some reason (who knows why) kills the 9 volt VERY quickly. All of the smart enigneers on the department are still scratching their heads over that one.

Comment

sklump...

What type of problem specifically?

FyredUp
            Crazy, but that's how it goes
            Millions of people living as foes
            Maybe it's not too late
            To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

well we just recvd our new msa's they'll be going into service next week....remember anything is better then interspiro talk about pieces of ****...unsafe and non user friendly garbage

Comment

Originally posted by sklump

Why, have you?
                Do a little dance, make a little rum, Italian Ice! Italian Ice!

Actual lyric: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.
                (KC & The Sunshine Band "Do A Little Dance")

My thoughts are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts of any Organization to which I am affiliated.

Comment

battery life and the pass alarms have started to be very sensitve and it takes alot of beating to get them to stop chirping.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X