• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeputyMarshal
    replied
    Originally posted by JHR1985 View Post
    Most of us have paid to be on here...
    Frankly, I seriously doubt it. I'd be very surprised if free forum users didn't outnumber paid site/magazine subscribers using the forum by a landslide.

Leave a comment:

• JHR1985
    replied
    I want to clarify that I am insulting nobody. I just wanted to make some examples. Most of us have paid to be on here... if not for the magazine than for membership to the members zone. IF we have paid to be on here, then why are we not allowed to post webpages, or crap like that.

I want no insulting anyone or webpages or crap like that. If I have offended anyone, I am sorry. Califbou, I was not insulting you. I just figured you would like the compliment

So, I guess what i'm trying to say is why wont we leave the bashing of the magazine, of Kelly, or any advirtisement topic's what so ever and get back on topic as to why we are all here... the photoshoot

Leave a comment:

• CALFFBOU
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT View Post
    Golly Bou. I wasn't really posting about anyone in particular. My rant was just a general one. You dont think I believe that a good-looking California Tom Leykis lovin' firefighting machine would have any trouble with the ladies now would ya?
    LOL...Thanks for the good laugh. Dude- Leykis rocks everyday....Group hug!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    So, can we end the controvery on this thread yet?

I don't recall Kelly trying to sell anything, so, she has broken no rules, especially since she didn't even start the thread.

If you don't like the thread, there are plenty of other ones avaliable for viewing.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    Golly Bou. I wasn't really posting about anyone in particular. My rant was just a general one. You dont think I believe that a good-looking California Tom Leykis lovin' firefighting machine would have any trouble with the ladies now would ya?

Leave a comment:

• CALFFBOU
    replied
    Oh gosh....arent we getting a little carried away here. Yes, I started the thread because I knew it would make national headwaves.

To me, its not really a big deal. I have other things to worry about and Kelly hasnt asked me for any money.

And I got my own woman and boobs to play with at home. So I do not have any false ideas of hooking with her. (I have dated some ladys in Playboy, just not a FF/PM yet)

Leave a comment:

• MIKEYLIKESIT
    replied
    First of all, keep the IACOJ out of this. This very web site did an article about the group. Also for point of clarification, the IACOJ site is 100 % non-profit. There are no advertisers and the people that run it are truly doing it as a labor of love... And doing a bang-up job I might add.
    I honestly haven't read a quarter what has been posted on this thread. I saw Kelly's picture in Playboy too and was quite impressed. That being said, I am not buying a calendar, asking her on a date or judging her. There are a lot of dorky guys out there...Hell I am a dorky guy...But a REALISTIC dork. If you think you are going to somehow "save","woo","impress" "hook up" with et al. with someone you see on the internet, then you need some professional help. We all like what we saw and Kelly certainly enjoyed sharing, so I think this thread needs to fade back from whereith it came. Kelly, get a paid web page up and running and you will make a mint...Probably not from me, but I never pay to look at websites anyway. ...Except for that pesky ISP bill.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    Oh yeah... great national fire issue

And as for advirtising. Look to your left when your typing.... oh wait, its advirtising. Is anyone complaining about that? No, they are not.
    Its all over the site. You are kidding here right? I am hoping this is sarcasm or something and you aren't even close to being serious. If you are serious let me explain something to you. The advertisers to the left, top and sometimes to the right and bottom of the page PAY TO ADVERTISE HERE. And, people are advirtising their own websites all the time.... just look at their signatures. So, should they not be allowed to post them because they are advirtising? If they are charging or making a profit if you use their website then they shouldn't be advertising here either. But a guy putting his FD website up isn't doing it for profit he is doing it to have people look at his FD because he is proud of it. There is a difference.

No one is bashing the IACOJ or FOOPS. And should we? No. I didn't realize that IACOJ was a for profit site. If it is then they shouldn't advertise for free here either.

So, if your going to complain about people not being able to advirtise their own stuff or websites.... take a look at your own signature My siganture is blank...
    I still say this is BS, if she wants to advertise here pay for it like the rest of the sponsors of the site.

By the way the next time you hypocrits jump somebody trying to sell video games or stereos or medicine or anything I am going to let you know about it. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

FyredUp

FyredUp

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    Again, who cares about advertising.

BCLepore advertises aspiringfirefighter.com, and it doesn't seem to be a problem.

And again, I have nothing wrong with that, I think he should. Where better to pitch a firefighter book than a firefighter forum, makes perfect sense, but nobody seems to be jumping on him.

There are always types of people that try and act tough on message boards, and make it seem like they're the memeber that always does the right thing. Either go on a mission to shut down all the people who advertise a website or anything, (including BCLepore, or anyone who has IACOJ in their Sig (including myself) or let this rest.

Shes doing nothing wrong. She didn't even start the thread at all, she came on and said she sign autographs for free and answered questions...

Hurry! Quick, shut this down before someone gets hurt!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JHR1985
    replied
    Wow...nice shot of the "Employee of the Month" Kelly Johnston. Hurry, turn to page 24.

Trying to get a fix on where she is from. Looks back East.

She has the stuff I like- piercings (meow) and a tat. Anyways, good job and way to represent!

Oh yeah... great national fire issue

And as for advirtising. Look to your left when your typing.... oh wait, its advirtising. Is anyone complaining about that? No, they are not.
    Its all over the site. And, people are advirtising their own websites all the time.... just look at their signatures. So, should they not be allowed to post them because they are advirtising?

No one is bashing the IACOJ or FOOPS. And should we? No.

So, if your going to complain about people not being able to advirtise their own stuff or websites.... take a look at your own signature

Leave a comment:

• OlieCan
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    Look, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that she is on this site advertising. Whether she directly says buy my calendar or buy my poster, or now saying write to Playboy and tell them you want to see more of me (seems impossible if she already posed nude) it is advertising plain and simple.

If your criteria for advertising here for free is it can't be fire related then how about the guys trying to sell electronics and other non-fire stuff that get hammered and banned from this site almost immediately? This is just plain BS and if it wasn't for the fact she is an attractive woman selling sexy pictures she would be chased off here too. Amazing how a change in direction of blood flow clouds things.
    FyredUp
    Incase you misread my post, I will restate my opinion.

Im not stating what I am because this thread is about a FF in PB, all I said was that I think others should be able to post up what they want also. I don't find the others at fault either, so before you go and state your point again, please reread my other post. I simply think people shouldn't be able to advertise anything that would be in direct competition with this site.

JHR1985
    Number 3: How many times have people come on here and said "Oh Oh I've opened up my own website... its www.something something bravest hardcore firefighting.com. There is no difference in doing that then there is in saying I've got a calender for chairty or crap like that."
    If you can't find a difference in advertising a website that is in direct competition with the website you're posting it on, and advertising a calandar for charity that has nothing to do with the site...

well, Im not even going to waste the time to press they keys.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    3) I am thankful everyday that I do not have a body like hers. With all the hair I have covering mine it would cost me a fortune in electrolysis.

FyredUp
    ROTFLMAO!

Leave a comment:

• CALFFBOU
    replied
    You havent done anything wrong.

First off... you didnt start the thread. Horn Dog Califbou did.

So me discussing a national fire issue classifys me as a "horn dog"? Yes, I posted it here , but I wasnt drolling over the woman.

JHR- Get your head straight man.

Leave a comment:

• JHR1985
    replied
    With all the hair I have covering mine it would cost me a fortune in electrolysis

so much for having a good dream tonight.... thanks a lot for that one....

and yes... i'll agree with you on some issues FryedUp.

Number 1: The body issue. With all the hair.... no, thats not for you.

Number2: This should be in off duty

Number 3: How many times have people come on here and said "Oh Oh I've opened up my own website... its www.something something bravest hardcore firefighting.com. There is no difference in doing that then there is in saying I've got a calender for chairty or crap like that."

The double standard is that.... :gasps: whatever she is going to "hawk", most are going to pay attention too... why? could it be because she is naked?

The solution? If someone wants to hawk their wares on firehouse, you gotta be naked in playboy.

All in favor, say Aye.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    Look, it's so simple I'll help you guys with the altered blood flow understand. I'll even type slow for you so you can keep up.

1) I have nothing against Kelly personally. Frankly, I couldn't care less what she does for a living and that isn't even close to the point.

2) My beef is with the double standard of you saying that it is okay for her to advertise (and that is what she is doing whether she started the thread or not) but not okay for the many others who have tried to hawk their wares to do the same thing.

3) I am thankful everyday that I do not have a body like hers. With all the hair I have covering mine it would cost me a fortune in electrolysis.

FyredUp

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X