September 2006 Issue of Playboy- Nude Firefighter/Paramedic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!!!

I couldn't help but smile over all the cool comments you are making about me. You are correct I am from back east. Chester Co. PA to be exact. I am a career FF\medic.
    If you like my pictures so much make sure you send an email to good ole Hef and say you want to see more. I would love to do more photo shoots for you all to see.

After reading the last post I am not suprised that there are some haters. To put her at ease...No there is no legal discipline action that can be taken. I did not represent my career dept. in any way. If they tried to demote me or fire me I would have a massive discrimination law suit that I would win.

So no worries I will be fine.

Stay safe and I will read further post and try and comment back and answer any further ?s.

love to all
    Kelly

Comment

ROTF

Now THAT THERE IS FUNNY.

I am now trying to erase the mental picture of Bou's chin hitting the floor when he sees that post.

Down Bou..... Down.
      Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
      Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingKiwi
        ROTF

Now THAT THERE IS FUNNY.

I am now trying to erase the mental picture of Bou's chin hitting the floor when he sees that post.

Down Bou..... Down.
        That was pretty much my first reaction too, Ian! It's going to make Bou's day
        September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
        IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
        Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Last edited by firetruckred; 09-21-2008, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Last edited by firetruckred; 09-21-2008, 10:08 PM.

Comment

yes yes yes

U gotta love it a hot woman in bunker gear god bless it . I would like to see the picks though that would be nice. I guess Im going to have to buy that issue!!!!

Comment

Giggity Giggity.

Aww Right.
                IACOJ, Flatlander Division

Comment

I am a regular Playboy reader (for the articles). Nice pic Kelly. Quite a few years ago there was a spread on female firefighters. Maybe it is time for another.
                  IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by F18Wub

Giggity Giggity.
                    Giggity Goo

Comment

to answer a previous ? yes it is me not a poser HAHA!

I have been in EMS for 14 years (a junior I am not giving away my age ) and I have been doing fire for 9 years.
                      I obviously work with mostly men. I prefer this...I can't stand bitchy, insecure, gossipy women.
                      The guys on my platoon at work have always made sexist jokes with me as the joke. Remember it is not dicrimination unless you feel "uncomfortable".
                      We had a problem at work with someone and we were required to take sexual harassment training. Picture that. HAHA The instructor just finally pretty much gave up... and I am now a certificate carying member of sexual harassment sensativity.

I guess if the instructor saw my pictures I would have to retake the course. Now that would be fun.

I will chat with you all soon

Love

Comment

Last edited by firetruckred; 09-21-2008, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Comment

Kelly-

From a firefighting in Montgomery County, PA, I wish you the best of luck with your career.

Did you tell the members of your career department before you posed? If not, what was their reaction?

Have you or are you going to pose in the chesterfire.com calendar?

Once again, best of luck and stay safe.

Comment

Wow! I saw the pics....... Very very nice!!!!!!!
                              The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                              We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                              IACOJ

Comment

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X