No announcement yet.

September 2006 Issue of Playboy- Nude Firefighter/Paramedic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know people actually knew her lol. I thought it was one of those "that's what she said" lines that you ALWAYS hear.
    9/11/01 D.C. Joseph "Uncle Joe" Marchbanks
    Battalion 12
    Heaven In Harlem

Tim
    CFD #143

Comment

Ask and ye shall receive...

Originally posted by N2DFire
      Ummm . . .
      I'll keep it tame...

Oh.. and to all the Crusties, I think we might have an honorary member.

**Edit- I posted a "G-Rated" picture, it showed up earlier fine.. just noticed now it is showing up as a Red X. I'll see if I can fix it...

Here is the link to the pic, apparently it doesn't want to show up.. http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php...6001_420lo.jpg
      Last edited by FTMPTB15; 08-10-2006, 07:19 PM. Reason: don't know what happened to the pic..
      Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

But wait, if she is a FF, can I now read it at the firehouse? After all, it's fire related.
        "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Originally posted by Bones42
          But wait, if she is a FF, can I now read it at the firehouse? After all, it's fire related.
          Only if your Fire Department doesn't take away your Rights when you go to work..

I was waiting for someone to bring that topic up..!

Comment

Last edited by firetruckred; 09-21-2008, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Where's the pictures?!?!?!?!?
              The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
              We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
              IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by firenresq77
                Where's the pictures?!?!?!?!?
                Should be fixed now... not sure what happened there for a second..

Comment

Originally posted by FTMPTB15
                  Should be fixed now... not sure what happened there for a second..
                  Nope........ not fixed here at least...........
                  The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                  We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                  IACOJ

Comment

Oh well guess we have to many kids lurking around...

Jason
                    Last edited by TAFDTruck5FF; 08-10-2006, 07:56 PM.

Comment

How would you be able to work with someone after they posed in playboy, everytime you look at them you would see them naked.....oh wait nevermind i answered my own question

Comment

Last edited by CALFFBOU; 03-07-2008, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TAFDTruck5FF
                          I found this one... Not sure if work...

Jason
                          Jason- Just FYI- The webteam wont like that link. If you take it down before they see it, it will save you some grief.

Comment

Originally posted by CALFFBOU
                            Jason- Just FYI- The webteam wont like that link. If you take it down before they see it, it will save you some grief.
                            I agree with Bou, I'm not going to post any of the "explicit" photos. However, here is the image that I had posted earlier. Some were having trouble viewing it. http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php...6001_420lo.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TAFDTruck5FF
                              I found this one... Not sure if work...

Jason

Wow, if I only could get my wife to pose like that.....LOL.

I wonder how the wives of the husbands she works with feel about all this?
                              You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Comment

where to draw the line

This sort thing can lead to a problem which blew up in Australia in the NSW police force and has been going on in the courts for over 10 years. Maybe this lady needs to get a life and move on.

Well Kim Hollingsworth has moved on to Animal liberation so as a devout greenie whatever may that her problem.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...802960578.html
                                Last edited by wombat; 08-10-2006, 09:43 PM.
                                Disclaimer
                                These views are my own and not of either my brigade or any other organisation.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X