Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firepics
    [/B]
    I think she was fired more for using her actual uniform in the photos, rather than just posing for them....
    If she used her personal set of turnouts and not the station uniform,I don't think they could can her.
    Years ago,I used to have an Playboy issue of female firefighters.Most of them wore bits of their turnouts and if I remember correctly,you could tell they were standing on a truck,just not what department it belonged to.
    I think after a few burned axes,they'd have learned NOT to implicate departments in the pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmint
      Actually, I find a woman in bunker gear rather disgusting. Kelly is a beautiful girl, but I don't find female firefighters very sexy. Just my opinion. Now, if Kelly was wearing a police uniform, I might be tempted to go buy an issue of Playboy.

Not every woman can make a uniform look good.Since taking JROTC 23 years ago(Gawd),I can recall only 3 in the time since then that made the Army suit,Navy and Marine uniform or bunkers look good.
      If they can carry the look off,great but most women don't seem to care what they look like in turnouts,just whether they can hack the job.And in my own experience,I haven't met any that couldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastKyFF
        Everybody seems to have forgotten about the hottie thread...When are we starting the hottie thread?!?

I got a whole portfolio of this babe to share!!
        Forget Kelley, Bring this toothless wonder on...

Comment

• Originally posted by waterboy1
          Forget Kelley, Bring this toothless wonder on...

Oh my god!!! I have been upstaged by a "toothless wonder". I think I should be offended.

LOL
          KElly

Comment

• Originally posted by EastKyFF
            Everybody seems to have forgotten about the hottie thread...When are we starting the hottie thread?!?
            Yes, when are we?

The hotties of Firehouse.com thread?
            Lieutenant/EMT-B

VSFFA Member

"I'm a CCEMT-B."

"Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

"A lack of effort will always lead to failure."

Comment

Last edited by CALFFBOU; 03-07-2008, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kellyjohnston
                Oh my god!!! I have been upstaged by a "toothless wonder". I think I should be offended.

LOL
                KElly
                We love you Kelly, But this does bring up the old question, What if, after a bad night at the bar, you wake up with "toothless" laying on your arm. Do you wake her up or chew your arm off!!. I know what I would do.
                Yours truly,
                Stubby

Comment

We love you Kelly, But this does bring up the old question, What if, after a bad night at the bar, you wake up with "toothless" laying on your arm. Do you wake her up or chew your arm off!!. I know what I would do.
                  Yours truly,
                  Stubby
                  Ahhh...the true definition of coyote ugly.
                  Tom Warshaw
                  Station 13 (Bethel)
                  Sumter Fire Department

"Scientists believe that the world is composed mainly of hydrogen because in their opinion, it is the most abundant element. I however, feel the earth is composed mainly of stupidity, because it is more abundant than hydrogen." - Frank Zappa

September 11, 2001. We Must Never Forget.

In memory of Thomas Sabella, L-13, FDNY

All opinions stated are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my department or any organization I may belong to.

Comment

• I want everyone to lay off of my girl, Gravella. She may be just a "toothless wonder" to you twits, but she's very special to me!! And she's only toothless when her dentures are in the dishwasher! Or the autoclave!!

“I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
                    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yours truly,
                      Stubby
                      " Last night I came in at 2 with a 10 but at 10,I woke up with a 2."
                      Great words from a great man-Willie Nelson

Comment

• "I never f***ed a 10, but one night I f***ed five 2's."

--George Carlin
                        “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
                        ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Hey all!!!

I haven't written here in a bit. Just wanted to give you all an update.
                          I have just posed for a calendar. This calendar is hot and you will be able to put it in your locker at work. Attached you will be able to see one of the poses from the shoot. It is not the one that is going to be on the poster. You will need to get the poster to see that one. (only a small fee to cover cost)

If interested in the poster email me at [email protected] and I will get one to you.

stay safe
                          Kelly
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, I don't think i have much else.

Comment

• Awesome kelly

Hi kelly, Just wanted to comment on this subject. I took a look at the pics posted here and just wanted say I hope you held out for some of hues big bucks! You are a living doll with your clothes on! wow! sounds like you have a heart to match. anyway good luck hope to chat with you sometime

Comment

• kelly, are you still interested in posing for the chesterfire.com calendar? the guy who does it runs at my station and i know him well. Let me know

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X