Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

I just wanted to thank the fire dept. (Covina, Ca, I believe?) because of how cautious they are when in route to a call. I had a close call while riding my motorcycle the other day and if it were not for the fire truck making a complete stop before entering the intersection I would have wrecked bad. Everything happen within 2 seconds, I was approaching an intersection and I had a green light and before I knew what was happening I realized a car in front of me was stopped at the intersection, I hits the brakes and came to a panic stop in the middle of the intersection…. It was not pretty; I broke so hard that the rear end lifted off the ground as I came to a stop. All I remember was the looking at a big red fire truck to my right and the looks on their faces. I always pay attention to sirens and pull over but this time I did not hear a thing. I’ve personally noticed that fire dept. trucks are always extra cautious when crossing intersections. I just wanted to say thanks for that.

-eddie

Eddie- The fine folks at Covina Fire might not see your posting. Maybe call or write them directly?

Thanks for the positive note!

UPDATE- Covina, CA is covered by the LA County FD. Here is a link for you-

http://www.ci.covina.ca.us/fire/
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 08-02-2006, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Just glad to hear that everyone came out on the Good End of things.
      If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X