Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone from clayton or gwinnett counties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone from clayton or gwinnett counties?

Hiya all!

just wondering if there is anyone from clayton or gwinnett counties in GA? I have some questions for them and would really like to talk to someone if i could. drop me a line or PM me! Thanks

[email protected]

anthony
    Last edited by twon01; 08-02-2006, 12:18 AM.

Used to live in Gwinnett, once upon a time, but sadly not anymore.

PS: Did you post this in the GA forum? You may get a better response there.
    Do a little dance, make a little rum, Italian Ice! Italian Ice!

Actual lyric: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.
    (KC & The Sunshine Band "Do A Little Dance")

My thoughts are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts of any Organization to which I am affiliated.

Comment

thanks tbone i will give that a try! i thought that i would try out in the main forum since it sees more people. by the way....how did you like living there? what was the cost of living and what would be a good salary to make to get by (and i dont mean living in some 4 bedroom house, but an apartment and the like). thanks alot

anthony

Comment

i live in bartow county.ill help if i can

Comment

Originally posted by twon01
          thanks tbone i will give that a try! i thought that i would try out in the main forum since it sees more people. by the way....how did you like living there? what was the cost of living and what would be a good salary to make to get by (and i dont mean living in some 4 bedroom house, but an apartment and the like). thanks alot

anthony
          Sorry, cant really help you out there, I lived there when i was young (read: as a kid).
          Do a little dance, make a little rum, Italian Ice! Italian Ice!

Actual lyric: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.
          (KC & The Sunshine Band "Do A Little Dance")

My thoughts are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts of any Organization to which I am affiliated.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X