Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone delt with Paul Milkovich Designs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webteam
    replied
    Folks

This isn't the customer service center for a vendor. Please deal directly with the vendor. The Firehouse.com Forums are not intended for this purpose.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ffemtda1
    replied
    Refund

Dean
    We will gladly refund your money for the helmets. We no longer are in the helmet business as I explained to you. We had 3 in our over stock. I did e mail you explaining this. It is our fault for the delay. We will contact you for the refund.
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• firefig89
    replied
    Still Waiting!

Over four months ago, a brother and I ordered leather helmets from Paul Milkovich Designs, and as of 9/23 no helmets delivered. The first time I called Paul's number to order the helmet he got back to me within 15 minutes. Since then, I have left numerous phone messages on his cell and voice-mail numbers and have received NO return phone call. I have also e-mailed Paul numerous times explaining my concerns and have only been responded to on a couple of occasions. His responses explained regret for not sending the helmets, and blamed the sudden boom in business and being out of town for the hold up. How hard is it to drop a helmet in a box and put it in the mail? Yesterday, by chance, I came across this Firehouse Forum question asking if anyone has dealt with Paul Milkovich Designs...UNBELIEVABLE! It sounds like not getting purchased items sent, not getting responses to e-mails and phone calls, and not getting refunds for terrible service is COMMON PRACTICE for Paul Milkovich Designs. I tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt because I really wanted the helmet that I ALREADY PAID FOR, but now I will do everything in my power to recover my money and tell all who will listen that if Paul Milkovich is not a crook then he is the last person on earth you ever want to do business with!

Dean Bonfigli

Leave a comment:

• ffemtda1
    replied
    Strap

Thanks Cindy I am glad your custom made strap arrived, you will also be getting your refund. Our products are all made to order, it may have taken a long time and I am aware of that and now have it under control but you are also getting the best product made by a person not a machine. Thanks and Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• ltcjmurphy
    replied
    My strap finally arrived in the mail this week. There was no refund check in mine, but at the very least the strap was there. Brothers and Sisters make your own decision as to whether or not you will patronize this business. I can tell you that receiving the product I ordered and paid for involved email after email, phone call after phone call, even a complaint to paypal, and finally months and months of delay and excuses. This is not what I would consider good business practice. For those of you who have yet to receive your items..my only response is to keep on him.

Leave a comment:

• ffemtda1
    replied
    Thank You Chris

Chris
    Thanks for the post I appreciate it a lot. We will do what it takes to make our customers happy. Thanks again! Paul

Leave a comment:

• chriswer56
    replied
    Refund Received

A little over 10 minutes ago I signed for a USPS package from Paul that contained my refund check (made out for $5 over my orginal payment approx.) and a radio strap belt provided at no charge.

Paul has made good on his refund to me.

I take this as a good sign of faith from Paul that he does intend to make good on his business promises.

Chris Werner

Leave a comment:

• ffemtda1
    replied
    Eric
    I do not need your info we have it. It is going to be taken care of this week. I will send you the tracking info when we ship.

Leave a comment:

• ffemtda1
    replied
    Information

Eric
    E mail me with all your info. The transaction ID at paypal will not come up. I need all your info. Shipping address etc. so we can process your refund and also send your items free of charge for the delay.
    Last edited by ffemtda1; 09-17-2006, 06:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• firemanrick2001
    replied
    Originally posted by firestanggt
    I'm sure glad iran across this thread cause I was about 2 clicks away from buying one from him on ebay.
    I'm a little curious as to how he is going to fill all the new orders he will get from selling on ebay again if he can't even fill orders from 6 months ago.

By the looks, he had a decent business at one time cause he has quite a lot of positive feedback.

So what happened Paul?

It's hard to believe that the demand grew so fast that you could fall 3 or 4 months behind. If this is the case, I would suggest maybe hiring a couple more employees?

That would make sense to me anyway.
    Hey firestanggt,
    Smart move. Milkovich Designs feedback rating is 91.2%. That is not a good rating. Survey most Ebay sellers. The good ones have at least a 98% positive rating. Also note that the last posting of a rating was April 25 2004! 2 1/2 YEARS AGO! Paul has not done a thing to refund me. You all have seen that I posted the reply from Paypal that has all the info he requested (transaction # etc.). My advice is, even though his prices are tempting, purchase your items from a known trusted store, whether its a retail location or on-line. Don't pay for your items twice like many of us have!

Rick

Leave a comment:

• ffemtda1
    replied
    That is what we did, we now have 3 people working for us at this time so we do not fall behind again. At first it was just me making the products.
    Thanks Paul

Leave a comment:

• firestanggt
    replied
    I'm sure glad iran across this thread cause I was about 2 clicks away from buying one from him on ebay.
    I'm a little curious as to how he is going to fill all the new orders he will get from selling on ebay again if he can't even fill orders from 6 months ago.

By the looks, he had a decent business at one time cause he has quite a lot of positive feedback.

So what happened Paul?

It's hard to believe that the demand grew so fast that you could fall 3 or 4 months behind. If this is the case, I would suggest maybe hiring a couple more employees?

That would make sense to me anyway.

Leave a comment:

• firemanrick2001
    replied
    Originally posted by ffemtda1
    I want this taken care of as fast as anyone else believe me. I have no intentions that are negative in anyway. We did have troubles growing at to fast of a rate and I am admitting we were not ready for that. At the time of these mix ups I was the only one handling everything from the orders to custom making all the products. We also had suppliers that could not keep up with our quantities, this has now been resolved. We now have a smooth system and are here and willing to take care of anyone that has a problem or has had a problem in the past. We will do whatever it takes to make things right. We want all of our customers past present and future happy and to make their job as easy as we can with great products. With that here is my contact info direct [email protected].
    Well then, what's the hold up? Sit down and send the refunds. If you spent half as much time fulfilling your orders and refunds as you do feebly attempting to defend yourself on this forum, everyone would be happy. As for sales being up 12%, I highly doubt that. Could this be another lie? I really don't see anything that has been posted here as a incentive for someone to go to your website and flush some cash down the drain. Man up and send everyone their money and apologize, or just remove your site and disappear.
    Last edited by firemanrick2001; 09-15-2006, 01:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SAFD46Truck
    replied
    Originally posted by ltcjmurphy
    SAFD46Truck...I tried to find that quote from Paul, the one about his sales?
    Thats because he deleted it right after I replied to it. See his post that says 12345678910? Well, thats not what it originally said. Not like he's trying to hide anything from anyone.

Leave a comment:

• chriswer56
    replied
    I got that quote from him in one the emails he sent me, too. Yes, sales are up 12% but deliveries and refunds apparently seem to be at a stagnant 0%.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X