Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone delt with Paul Milkovich Designs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My strap finally arrived in the mail this week. There was no refund check in mine, but at the very least the strap was there. Brothers and Sisters make your own decision as to whether or not you will patronize this business. I can tell you that receiving the product I ordered and paid for involved email after email, phone call after phone call, even a complaint to paypal, and finally months and months of delay and excuses. This is not what I would consider good business practice. For those of you who have yet to receive your items..my only response is to keep on him.

Comment

Strap

Thanks Cindy I am glad your custom made strap arrived, you will also be getting your refund. Our products are all made to order, it may have taken a long time and I am aware of that and now have it under control but you are also getting the best product made by a person not a machine. Thanks and Good Luck!

Comment

Still Waiting!

Over four months ago, a brother and I ordered leather helmets from Paul Milkovich Designs, and as of 9/23 no helmets delivered. The first time I called Paul's number to order the helmet he got back to me within 15 minutes. Since then, I have left numerous phone messages on his cell and voice-mail numbers and have received NO return phone call. I have also e-mailed Paul numerous times explaining my concerns and have only been responded to on a couple of occasions. His responses explained regret for not sending the helmets, and blamed the sudden boom in business and being out of town for the hold up. How hard is it to drop a helmet in a box and put it in the mail? Yesterday, by chance, I came across this Firehouse Forum question asking if anyone has dealt with Paul Milkovich Designs...UNBELIEVABLE! It sounds like not getting purchased items sent, not getting responses to e-mails and phone calls, and not getting refunds for terrible service is COMMON PRACTICE for Paul Milkovich Designs. I tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt because I really wanted the helmet that I ALREADY PAID FOR, but now I will do everything in my power to recover my money and tell all who will listen that if Paul Milkovich is not a crook then he is the last person on earth you ever want to do business with!

Dean Bonfigli

Comment

Refund

Dean
          We will gladly refund your money for the helmets. We no longer are in the helmet business as I explained to you. We had 3 in our over stock. I did e mail you explaining this. It is our fault for the delay. We will contact you for the refund.
          Paul

Comment

Folks

This isn't the customer service center for a vendor. Please deal directly with the vendor. The Firehouse.com Forums are not intended for this purpose.

Thanks

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X