Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone delt with Paul Milkovich Designs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe it is getting better.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Originally posted by firenresq77
      OK, you got ripped off $90 so you think it's OK for someone to not do their job in a fire???? You are no brother acting like that, yet you have the gall to question this guys actions as a brother??????
      I'm not sure how you interpreted me telling anyone not to do thier job. Quite the opposite actually. When I posed the rhetorical question of "Who's on the hoseline behind you? Does he have your back?" The answer had better always be yes. I posed that to compare the fact that Mr. Milkovich doesn't seem to have any of his customers backs. Someone else on this thread commented on the fact that Mr. Milkovich should know exactly whom he owes, without each and every person that got "shorted" emailing him. Mr. Milkovich can you answer that question? Oh, and I have emailed, and called, and filed a complaint with PayPal. I won the complaint with paypal, unfortunately there were no funds in the account to cover my refund.

I really don't want to get this thread off on a tangent. You seem to be a champion for Mr. Milkovich. Great. Tell everyone how well you transaction was and move on. My experience wasn't good. That's the point I was trying to get across. If you haven't even had any tranactions with Mr Milkovich, well then your just bored and like to pick apart everyone's message. If so, find a new hobby, or a new topic to try and show everyone how you wrote the definition of Brotherhood. Take care, and be safe. I mean that for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanrick2001
        I'm not sure how you interpreted me telling anyone not to do thier job. Quite the opposite actually. When I posed the rhetorical question of "Who's on the hoseline behind you? Does he have your back?" The answer had better always be yes. I posed that to compare the fact that Mr. Milkovich doesn't seem to have any of his customers backs. Someone else on this thread commented on the fact that Mr. Milkovich should know exactly whom he owes, without each and every person that got "shorted" emailing him. Mr. Milkovich can you answer that question? Oh, and I have emailed, and called, and filed a complaint with PayPal. I won the complaint with paypal, unfortunately there were no funds in the account to cover my refund.

I really don't want to get this thread off on a tangent. You seem to be a champion for Mr. Milkovich. Great. Tell everyone how well you transaction was and move on. My experience wasn't good. That's the point I was trying to get across. If you haven't even had any tranactions with Mr Milkovich, well then your just bored and like to pick apart everyone's message. If so, find a new hobby, or a new topic to try and show everyone how you wrote the definition of Brotherhood. Take care, and be safe. I mean that for everyone.
        Whatever dude....... For the record, I had never even heard of this company until this post. You previos post seemed like a wish for harm to come to this guy while on the job, all because of his personal business. If that wasn't your intent, I'll take my comment back..... Although it's just funny how you're a "new member" and you just happened to post here in one of your 1st posts...... Maybe like you're a troll out trying to stir the pot....... Whatever trips your trigger, Ricky......
        The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
        We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
        IACOJ

Comment

Firemanrick it is funny how you are not even a member and are bashing people . If you have a problem with me let's take care of it now. There is no need for you to go bashing me or anyone else in this forum for that matter. I have no problem taking care of the problem. If I did not care I sure would not be on here. What you have to realize is that we grew at a very fast rate in the beginning and had some problems I do not deny that. Those problems have been resolved, and I do want to take care of any past problems. My direct e mail is on this thread I will now post it again. So e mail me with your transaction number, total, name, and we will take care of it, that simple.
          [email protected]

Comment

Well, here I am again. I complied with everything Paul asked of me and somehow...almost a month later..I still do not have a strap and I still do not have a refund. Numerous emails, but still no product. Excuse after excuse as to why...somehow it seems to be coming down to the US Postal Services fault. According to Paul...he has sent me 2 straps...of which I have none. He never can provide tracking for them. I have asked him to use another service..and gave him another address, but now he has stopped communication again. I warned him I would be back. Dont come on here Paul and try to tell me to contact you direct. I have saved every email and plan to contact the West Virginia Internet Fraud Division. You have had ample opportunity to right the wrong...you chose to continue to take orders and fail to deliver. If thats not fraud..I don't know what is. By the way..Im still waiting.

Comment

strap

LtCJMurphy,

I would also call the BBB, AG's Office and your credit card company. This has gone on long enough, and you have certainly been patient. There is no reason why he could not use the USPS to send the straps and include a tracking number. At this point any sane business person would do that to protect himself, and since this has not been done, than I have to imagine he never actually sent the straps. It is to bad that we as brothers have to get screwed my the MUTTS let alone our own brothers.

Jon
              Jon
              FF/EMT
              Communications Trainer
              IACOJ

Comment

What nonsense

I love how you say to email you and you just want to straighten this out. If you wanted to straighten it out, why didn't you send me the refund after the first 5 emails????? I kept them, and your BS reply promising to take care of it once you uploaded funds. I never got any refund and you never replied to any of my follow-on emails.

As promised, I will continue to monitor your advertising and let people know my experience with you. You are committing mail fraud. People like you should go to jail.

This may be the 'wrong' topic for a forum...but if looking out for your brother firefighters, even when it comes to their wallets, is wrong, then so be it.

Comment

So I got a response from Paul today as a reult of my post. Here's what he writes (and be sure to notice his subject line of BS. Just remember that he's going to look at you, his customer, the same way when you get burned by him and want your refund. It'll just be BS again then, too):
                  Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 8:12 PM
                  Subject: BS

You sure do have a lot to say on the forum but that does not take much to do I just love people that have guts on a forum but when it comes to one on one it is a different story.. I did reply on that forum and never heard from you. Give me the details so I can get this taken care of.
                  Paul Milkovich
                  www.paulmilkovichdesigns.com
                  Voice Mail: 262-436-1771
                  Fax: 262-436-1787
                  Cell: 414-460-3163

"One on one". "Never heard from you" Let's see, hearing from me started back last November when I wrote:

To: Paul Milkovich
                  Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 11:55 AM
                  Subject: Re: VX-427 case

Paul -- where is my order? You told me that 3 weeks delivery was no problem. That was 10 weeks ago. I'll give you till Tuesday 11/29/2005 to refund my money.

Chris Werner

And I got back from Paul:
                  To: Chris Werner
                  Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:47 PM

That is fine Chris we will gladly refund your money.
                  Paul Milkovich
                  Phone: 414-460-3163

Oh, but alas....NO REFUND ever sent. So I let him know how ****ed I was and chalked this up to a bad deal. I even talked to Firehouse.com and they told me they had to pull his ads due to all the complaints. But you know, you can't let people like this off the hook so I started watching for his advertising to show up in other places. I found he started advertising in a new place. so I wrote again:

To: Paul Milkovich
                  Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:47 AM

Paul -- I found your ad out on rapidintervention.com. I am still waiting for my refund for the radio strap I paid for and you never delivered from almost 6 months ago. I recommend that you send the refund to me.

Chris Werner

And I get back from Paul:
                  To: Chris Werner
                  Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:51 AM

Let me know what the total was and Iw ill get it out.
                  Paul
                  Paul Milkovich

Well, been there, done that but I figured I'd try again. So I send him the total and again I got another promise on May 04, 2006:
                  I will take care of it on Monday I have to upload the funds.
                  Paul
                  Paul Milkovich

But your know what? You guessed it. STILL NO REFUND! And this guy wants to talk about guts in a forum????? Here is what I sent back yesterday:

Well I've attached just a few notes I sent going back, let's see, a whole year promising a refund which you never delivered. The first order I placed with you. you held me up on for over 6 weeks and the only reason I think you finally sent it was because I threatened to tell Firehouse.com what you were doing. I gave you the second order because I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Big mistake. Lots of promises and no delivery. I see the forum is full of people you took money from and ****ed off. You brought this on yourself, Paul.

Chris Werner

Let's see if I get my refund. It isn't about the money. It's actually a small sum. It's about the fact that people are out there ripping people like you and me off and getting away with it...and worse...having an attitude about it.
                  Last edited by chriswer56; 09-12-2006, 09:56 AM. Reason: spelling correction and added text

Comment

It just keeps getting better....

Got another reply today from Paul:
                    To: 'Chris Werner'
                    Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:48 AM
                    Subject: RE: BS

Blah Blah Blah, you still did not give me the info I am looking for. And by the way for your information Chris. I have many many satisfied customers world wide. There are a very few that had problems in the beginning when we first started. With any business Chris comes problems that is just the way it goes no one is perfect. For every complaint we get, and they are few I have 100 compliments. So to be honest the whole forum thing really does not bother me nor do I have the time to let it bother me. There are people that you are just not going to make happy, and there are people who are just going to bitch and complain no matter what you do. So give me the info I need to get the refund to you so we both can move on.

Paul Milkovich

414-460-3163

Here's the reply I just sent back:

The information was is in first attachment of the email I set you last night. I bought using Paypal. Didn't you even look at the attachments I sent last night.

I have no doubts you have compliments. I even told you the first radio case was nice work...once I finally got it. It's the complaints we're talking about here. You took money for my second order, never delivered and never sent a refund despite numerous messages I left on your phone and emails I sent.

This isn't a case of "people who are just going to bitch and complain no matter what you do." This is about fraudulent business practices. How much plainer can people like me make it to you????

Chris Werner

Comment

Originally posted by ffemtda1
                      Firemanrick it is funny how you are not even a member and are bashing people . If you have a problem with me let's take care of it now. There is no need for you to go bashing me or anyone else in this forum for that matter. I have no problem taking care of the problem. If I did not care I sure would not be on here. What you have to realize is that we grew at a very fast rate in the beginning and had some problems I do not deny that. Those problems have been resolved, and I do want to take care of any past problems. My direct e mail is on this thread I will now post it again. So e mail me with your transaction number, total, name, and we will take care of it, that simple.
                      [email protected]

Well, actually Paul there is a reason to bash you (verbally of course). The fact that I am not a registered member here is not the issue. The issue is your business ethics. I am not sure where you get the idea that any business new or old has this kind problems. My order is from April, haven't you been in business for much longer than that? How could this be a start up issue? It's simple, take an order, recieve payment, ship the goods. You have yet to explain why it is that everyone needs to send you an email to get a refund or the items that they ordered. Shouldn't YOU know who ordered what and whether or not that order was filled? The plain fact is you have no intention of making good on any of the items/refunds you owe. Therefore, all the rest of us can do is warn everyone else not to patronize you, because you are a FRAUD. Below is copy of the email from Paypal as to the resolution of my complaint. Jog your memory now? Case closed...no funds to recover from account, thanks for nothing.

Rick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent: Fri 5/26/2006 1:15 PM
                      To: **** *****
                      Subject: Resolution of Buyer Complaint Case # PP-166-620-086

Dear **** *****,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
                      Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
                      from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
                      of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
                      question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
                      will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
                      issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
                      Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
                      action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
                      the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
                      it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
                      Transaction Details

Transaction Date: Apr 3, 2006
                      Transaction Amount: -$87.50 USD
                      Your Transaction ID: 7P78392015633934N
                      Seller's Transaction ID: 7L0127326G583024X
                      Case Number: PP-166-620-086
                      Seller's Name: Milkovich Designs
                      Seller's Email: [email protected]

What to Do Next

This case is now closed. No further action is required by you at this time.

Other Details

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
                      PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any
                      page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
                      "Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Sincerely,
                      PayPal
                      Protection Services Department

Comment

Dear firemanrick2001 -- I tried to submit through Paypal fraud also. They told me the charge was too old but I should submit it anyway. I didn't (shame on me) and I really should have to make sure there was proper documentation on their site. Paul and I are still going back and forth with emails -- I'm not going to continue loading the forum with them. Still not a lot of progress -- more hemming and hawing. He seems to get hung up on semantics in the notes like denying there's fraud, etc. He's still missing the big picture (or is in denial) that he owes people money. These aren't complaints about scratches on the leather, or a rivet that doesn't look just right. This is basic business. You and I are just two among who knows how many people who paid him for a product that was never delivered and we still can't get restitution.

Chris Werner

Comment

Well the jury is in; Paul Milkovich Designs has been awarded the dubious honor of being promoted to-

MUTT STATUS

Beware doing business with this individual/company as it appears there is a long record of fraud and deceit. Caveat Emptor.
                          As far as the definition of Brother, well screwing over fellow firefighters isn't listed as a requirement in my book.
                          My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
                          "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
                          George Mason
                          Co-author of the Second Amendment
                          during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
                          Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

Interested to see what he has to say now........How about it Paul?????
                            "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

I've used Radio Tech and Boston Leather for years.NEVER a problem on price,promise,product,quality or delivery. So buyer beware,go with a known value.I find these lines to be extremely well built(overengineered)for Fire service use. T.C.

Comment

Some progress is being made on getting restitution. I'll discuss more after I get a show of hands from how many people here on this forum he still owes money to. Please respond if he still owes you money and about how much and for about how long.

There is an old saying: 'Most people don't change because they see the light, they change because they feel the heat.'

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X