Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone delt with Paul Milkovich Designs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milkovich Designs

Paul Milkovich has owed me $3093.50 since 2003. Brothers make your own decisions or conclusions.

Paul J. Conway
    Milwaukee Fire Department
    Local 215

Comment

Paul Conway???

The money owed has NOTHING to do with this forum, nor does it have anything to do with our products. It seems there are people here that have a problem and I am waiting for them to e mail us. Only one has responded and we have been working to reolve the problem with them.

Comment

Smells like troubles a-brewin in here!!!
        The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
        We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
        IACOJ

Comment

The money owed has NOTHING to do with this forum

I disagree, I think it has everything to do with this forum, and the fact you will screw brothers for a few dollars. Pathetic.
          I’ll spend my money with real brothers.

Comment

Thanks fire, no trouble just some things that need to be worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by ffemtda1
              The money owed has NOTHING to do with this forum, nor does it have anything to do with our products. It seems there are people here that have a problem and I am waiting for them to e mail us. Only one has responded and we have been working to reolve the problem with them.
              WRONG ANSWER. It has EVERYTHING to do with this forum..........

FACT: original poster queried whether or not anyone on here has had any dealings with your company.

FACT: Several replies, all pretty much alledging poor customer service practices, long delivery times for products, or no delivery at all. Several have claimed no refunds have been issued.

FACT: This forum speaks VOLUMES about you and your company and it's poor business practices.

FACT: I will not be making any purchases from your company anytime soon, and I will reccomend to my friends and co-workers not to either.

FACT: Why are you waiting for your dissatisified customers to contact YOU? If you are the reputable businessman you claim to be, you should have accurate records of precisely who has received their shipment and who has not......likewise for requested refunds.......Why arent YOU taking the initiative to contact THEM?

FACT: If anyone has paid him with a credit card, across state lines, and has received no product or refund, I believe that is a federal offense!
              Last edited by FWDbuff; 08-17-2006, 08:44 PM.
              "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

As I have said I am not out to screw anyone. If I did not care I sure would not be posting here or leaving my contact info. Everyone that did have a problem will get thier stuff and a refund, but as I said only one person has responded.

Comment

Fact

Refunds HAVE been given, AND contact has been Made. FACT the Paul Conway comment is from something I purchased from him nothing to do with our stuff at all. If there are problems I would want to be contacted through our stite. Thanks!

Comment

Paul........while I have no idea what the Conway situation is it sure isnt helping the way your company looks. I would be mighty leary of any doings with you. I hope that you get your act together soon.
                    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Make it right

Ok Paul,
                      I've done what you asked..Emailed you direct, now the ball is in your corner. Make things right. Thats the only way to do business. My entire department might have ordered their straps from you but you lost that possible sale by not completing mine. You have made contact with me in the past, but none of what you promised has ever happened. So now. Lets see if you actually respond and complete the transaction. If not, rest assured I will post here again with the results...or most likely, the lack of

Comment

Paul you are a crook. You ripped me off for about 90 bucks too. I have called about 20 times, emailed about the same. No response. You got some balls trying to explain yourself, when we all know you should be in jail, getting yours from a big guy named Bubba. What comes around goes around, and someday karma will make it all even. Balnket party everyone? ...and to rip off Mr. Conway? Hell, he's in your backyard. When you steal from the brotherhood, the brotherhood never forgets. Who's on the hoseline behind you? Does he have your back? Think about it. Sleep well, crook.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanrick2001
                          Paul you are a crook. You ripped me off for about 90 bucks too. I have called about 20 times, emailed about the same. No response. You got some balls trying to explain yourself, when we all know you should be in jail, getting yours from a big guy named Bubba. What comes around goes around, and someday karma will make it all even. Balnket party everyone? ...and to rip off Mr. Conway? Hell, he's in your backyard. When you steal from the brotherhood, the brotherhood never forgets. Who's on the hoseline behind you? Does he have your back? Think about it. Sleep well, crook.
                          OK, you got ripped off $90 so you think it's OK for someone to not do their job in a fire???? You are no brother acting like that, yet you have the gall to question this guys actions as a brother??????
                          The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                          We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                          IACOJ

Comment

Thank You. I appreciate it alot! Like I said CJ murphy is the only one that contacted me so far. People think they are really tuff on the internet!

Comment

so did you get it resolved with CJ ? not that it is really any of my bussiness..................but as I said before you are getting a beating in here and I would be leary of buying from you. And anything you can do to improve upon that cna only benefit you.
                              IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
                              Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
                              ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
                              RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                              LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
                              I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
                              "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
                              http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

CJ and I have been in contact, her strap will be sent Express mail. We had to remake another for her. She will also will be getting a full refund for the delay on our part. Thanks!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X