Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone delt with Paul Milkovich Designs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone delt with Paul Milkovich Designs?

I was wondering if anyone has delt with Paul Milkovich Designs? I ordered a radio strap and case from him and it has taken a while to get in.

I have the strap and a case he made for me. I am very pleased with both!

I had to wait a while too, but he does good work.

Kevin
    Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
    IAFF Local 2339
    K of C 4th Degree
    "LEATHER FOREVER"
    Member I.A.C.O.J.
    http://www.tfdfire.com/
    "Fir na tine"

Comment

got a link ? never heard of them ..........
      IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
      Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
      ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
      RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
      LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
      I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
      "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
      http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Here ya go...

http://www.paulmilkovichdesigns.com/

Kevin
        Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
        IAFF Local 2339
        K of C 4th Degree
        "LEATHER FOREVER"
        Member I.A.C.O.J.
        http://www.tfdfire.com/
        "Fir na tine"

Comment

Leather firefighting accessories

I am sorry of there was a problem with your order. Please contact me and I will take care of it. There was a point were we has some problems with orders and some may have not gotten thier items or refunds. I will gladly take care of any problems. I would like all my customers happy no matter what. So please if there is a problem please let me know.

Comment

Paul Milkovich Designs

Here is a link to our site http://www.paulmilkovichdesigns.com
            and here is my e mail [email protected]
            Again any questions please feel free to contact us.

Comment

I have tried to work the problem out numerous times. The delivery was to be two weeks after the order was placed. The difficulty was not getting a response to e-mails or voicemails. I am still waiting to receive the product that was ordered nearly 3 months ago.

Comment

Please e mail me and I will make sure that you get your products and also a full refund. The products are on us for the delay.

Comment

I sent you an e-mail Thursday Paul. I am still awaiting a response.

Comment

I heard of backordered, but dang.

I ordered and paid from Paul in middle to late 04 and still do not have the items. I heard that he had some problems in getting stuff out. Left a message and will wait and see what transpires.
                    I DO know he does great work, shoot,maybe I'll still get the stuff.

Comment

Paul, himself, on 8-3-06 promised the product and a full refund. All I needed to do was call or e-mail him. On 8-4-06 I did just that. And surprise. Nothing has changed. Still no straps and still no response. I am sure he does great work but the customer service is poor. I would think that someone in the business of selling a product would try harder than that to please the customer. You know, simply returning a phone call or an e-mail months ago letting me know what was holding up the order would have been great. Hoping to hear from you soon Paul.

Comment

Please e mail me [email protected] I get nearly 150 + e mails a day. I would like to get this taken care of with you.
                        Thanks Paul

Comment

Yes -- I have ordered from him. HE DOES NOT DELIVER NOR DOES HE GIVE A REFUND. I believe what he is engaged in is called internet fraud. Take warning -- do not order anything from him. And by the way, his advertising has been pulled from Firehouse.com because of all the problems people have had with him.

Originally posted by fmfd369
                          I was wondering if anyone has delt with Paul Milkovich Designs? I ordered a radio strap and case from him and it has taken a while to get in.
                          Last edited by chriswer56; 08-14-2006, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Chris I apologize for this mix up. Please contact me so I can take care of your problem. We are by no means a fraudulant company. We grew at a very fast rate and had problems keeping up at times. All our products are made to order custom this gaurantees you are always getting the best possible products. We may not be the fastest but our products speak for themselves. Please contact us. [email protected]
                            www.paulmilkovichdesigns.com
                            Thanks!

Comment

no refund, no product

I also ordered a radio strap, paid for it through paypal. Numerous email conversations, even made several phone calls, one of which he even called me back. The funds where transfered through paypal to his account, but I have never received the strap or a refund. I went through the paypal resolution center, had several back forth emails from Paul saying he would send strap and give me a refund. I told him I didn't mind paying for the product...I just wanted to receive it. He promised over and over to send it, but I finally I filed a claim with Paypal. They found in my favor, but were unable to get my money back. I see he has several posts saying he will make it right with others. I have serious doubts that I will ever see my money again. Unless he can make good on all his unfilled orders, I would not recommend anyone make any purchases off of him. To date you will be throwing your money away.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X