Who is going to the Expo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to the Expo?

I'm planning on going to the convention part thursday, anyone else?

Im only going to see if any instructors can top last year's 3rd alarm oopsy!
    Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

Comment

Leaving NJ 6am Friday morning and headed down for the day...anyone recommend any good places to eat that night?
      Andrew
      Firefighter/EMT
      New Jersey

Comment

HOOTERS or anywhere around the Inner Harbor.Try Vaccaro's in Little Italy.
        Just because I am paranoid does not mean they aren't out to get me.

Comment

Will be there form Thurs. to Sun. morning.

Leaving NJ 6am Friday morning and headed down for the day...anyone recommend any good places to eat that night?
          Obryckis.... good crab place

click here--CRABS!!

Comment

went day trippin there yesterday ..........spoke to Billy Gee, also met the FDNY "Black Sunday" Survivors, and 2 wayed Harve Woods .......... always a good time.
            IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
            Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
            ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
            RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
            LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
            I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
            "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
            http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

Did anyone get deleted at the door?

Comment

Yea we had a little mishap in the beginning when we arrived and went to collect our badges...they only had 1 out of 4....but we quickly took care of it. I am definatley returning next year this was my first year down there and wish I could of stayed a little longer but had to head home...we took a quick stop at the aquarium which was pretty cool then had some dinner at one of the seafood places up the street on pier 5? If i'm not mistaken.....one recommendation for them next year is to get bigger bags to give you at the front door...lol Either that or I'll have to remember to bring my own...It was really cool experiencing something like that rather than the NJ convention...NJ's convention is def off my list and this one just took its spot...
                Andrew
                Firefighter/EMT
                New Jersey

Comment

Steadman Station

We spent the day on Thursday…
                  Took our rookie to his first Hooters for dinner (was not my first choice, but being with an 18 y.o for his first experience made it worth it ) (Lots of GREAT places to eat). .
                  On a recommendation from friends, we walked around to Steadman Station – Baltimore’s Busiest, Home of Rescue 1, Truck 2, and Engine 23.
                  It was a worthwhile side trip, I counted 12 brass poles, and they were in-service, the crew there was a great group of guys, treated us well.
                  It’s across from the Marriott, on Lombard – ask for directions to the “Big House”, course they’re open all night!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X