Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nmfire
    replied
    I would say he was probably stepping out of the truck backwards and was in some way ambushed.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefDog
    replied
    Originally posted by coldfront
    Man Accused Of Attacking Firefighter Responding To Call

A Harrison County man is accused of attacking a Georgetown,Kentucky firefighter who was responding to an emergency call.

Greg Juett says he was attacked while responding to an elderly woman's call for help early Saturday morning at a Georgetown apartment complex. He says Brian Price punched him in the back of the head before he could even step out of his fire truck.

Price is charged with assault and disorderly conduct. He also faces a domestic violence charge for an earlier incident involving his fiance.
    I guess he had not grabbed the irons yet... He might have thought twice before swinging at a brother carrying those tools of destruction...

Leave a comment:

• FDNY101TRUCK
    replied
    Well assuming it was an engine then you would think the guy would have seen him jump towards the window if not in it to punch him in the face. Now if that is an expression in the article then I understand a little bit better.

Leave a comment:

• coldfront
    replied
    I hope not!

I guessing the firefighter was punched via a open window! Whatever happen it was fast and the firefighters were not prepared!

Leave a comment:

• FDNY101TRUCK
    replied
    He says Brian Price punched him in the back of the head before he could even step out of his fire truck.
    Was he riding in the rig with him?

Leave a comment:

• coldfront
    started a topic be ready for anything!

be ready for anything!

Man Accused Of Attacking Firefighter Responding To Call

A Harrison County man is accused of attacking a Georgetown,Kentucky firefighter who was responding to an emergency call.

Greg Juett says he was attacked while responding to an elderly woman's call for help early Saturday morning at a Georgetown apartment complex. He says Brian Price punched him in the back of the head before he could even step out of his fire truck.

Price is charged with assault and disorderly conduct. He also faces a domestic violence charge for an earlier incident involving his fiance.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X